BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jennifer M.
I personally think Smashbox is better at the primer/setting sprays. Of course, this feels refreshing at first, but I just don't think it actually did what it was supposed to.
Carmen I.
In my opinion, this is the BEST setting spray on the market. Keeps my makeup on and refreshed for 9-10 hours! Very easy, and very effective! Gives you more of a natural-matte finish. I would definitely recommend this! Very nice product!
Jaymee T.
Columbia, MO
Urban Decay has knocked this out of the park! It is hard to find a good setting spray that not only does advertises, but also keeps your face from looking sticky or wet. A good setting spray, such as the all nighter from UD, does a fantastic job of keeping my makeup looking fresh and staying put. It also has a pleasant smell, which many sprays do not. LOVE THIS SPRAY!!!
paula a.
South Ogden, UT
Its been 100 degrees the last few weeks and a couple of sprays of this my makeup looks amazing all day long! I never used to wear makeup when it was hot and now i dont have to worry about it
Jackie C.
I have enjoyed using this product but I don't feel it makes my skin feel or look as nice as other sprays I've used. I do notice though that it helps my makeup stay all night
Nina M.
Spring Hill, FL
This makes my makeup last all day long. I live in a very hot climate, so when I use this my makeup stays on even on days when it is so hot I would be sweating my makeup lasts
Skylar  S.
This is probably the best setting spray to have for summer.
It hold your makeup in place so you don't need to really re apply during your day/ night. Perfect for summer
Karin W.
CA
My all time favorite setting spray, keeps makeup on for hours without letting it fade or rub off! Very very good at keeping skin looking matte and waterproofing. I love love love it, a staple in my makeup kit.
Hannah V.
Charleston, WV
Not a day does by that I don't use this setting spray! Once after applying foundation and setting powder and then again after everything is done. A must have for a dewy look!
Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
If you want your make up to stay put and not budge you need this whether it’s for weddings date nights or photoshoots this stuff is great for a great price and lasts a long times
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.