BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Haydee R.
Arlington , TX
This setting spray will definitely set your makeup all night. It leaves your face matte for a very long time. Its easy to apply and does not have smell to it.
Jordann A.
When you're planning on going out with the girls you'll need this product to keep your makeup in place. This is long lasting and only takes 2 seconds out of your makeup routine to apply.
Janneh K.
I'm usually used to my makeup moving after a few hours, but with this all nighter spray, my makeup lasts for HOURS! I'm obsessed with it. It makes your foundation look natural and allows your makeup to blend with your skin effortlessly.
Laura S.
Rock, WV
I can wear my makeup for hours after putting this on without having to fear I'm going to sweat my face or eyebrows off. It doesn't leave the sticky feel that most finishing sprays leave.
Jenna M.
The name says it all, it will last you all day or all night. You only have to spray it 3-5 times across your face and it will have you set for the day, literally.;)
Makenzie S.
Lansing, MI
I’ve tried a couple different brands of setting spray but I always go back to this one. The most it’s so fine so there are no large droplets that mess up my makeup and it definitely makes my makeup stay on all night.
Christina B.
Dallas
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THERI SETTING SPRAYS. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND. Good for all skins. Works great for oily skin types, keeps makeup in place all day! Kind of pricey, but worth the money.
Kelly S.
Was never really into the setting spray deal, until I got a sample of this. I am now on my third bottle. This stuff makes my makeup last forever! Makes powder products less visible and just makes everything meld together beautifully. Holy grail status!
Arwa A.
It might just be because I bought a bad one from the local Ulta (opened and half used), but I still gave it a shot and found it to do nothing for my makeup. There was no longevity in makeup, if anything, it only made my makeup wear off faster, and there was a strange smell to it. It was just a fancy water really. Honest opinion - not worth it. I know a lot of people would disagree, so I don't want to discourage anyone. Buy the travel size first if you wanna test it. I'll just be on the look out for a better makeup setting spray!
Emilie K.
Greenfield, IN
I love Urban Decay setting spray. I use it mostly during summer or when I have big events that last all day. It keeps my make up from basically melting off my face!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.