BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Makaela P.
Stockton, CA
I have been in love with this setting spray for years and it wasn't till a hot summer in Vegas that this product truly lived for its name. I have oily skin so I was a little nervous to use this but once I tried I was like yup! This bad boy isn't going anywhere!
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
This product keeps my make-up on all day and night! i am surprised that it actually as good as it is! It is a bit on the expensive side so not everyone i know would be able to afford it. I have the travel size but i have not ran out yet so i am pleased with this!
Liz H.
Odessa, FL
This is a really good product, but honestly nothing compared to setting powder. If you have strong oily skin, you're going to sweat this out. The key to making the most of this product is setting powder then using this afterwards for the final seal of the makeup.
noell m.
So I'm giving this a 3 only because it made me breakout. It actually works really really well but it either clogged my pores or irritated my skin. If it wouldn't have done that I would have loved it. If you don't have sensitive skin or oily skin this works great!
Ari G.
I recently bought this to see how well it works and it's totally worth the money ! It kept my makeup on fleek all day long ! It's easy to apply just shake it up a bit and must on your face. I would deff want to buy this again in the future.
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
Best setting spray in the business! I love this setting spray because it keeps my makeup in place all day and it controls my oil as well. The price is a little bit more for a setting spray but it's definitely worth it. I definitely recommend it for you to try it out.
Zoe W.
Toronto, OH
This setting spray keeps makeup on all day long! I don't really have much experience wearing it all night long, but I would venture to say that it would. The mist is so fine and refreshing and the product itself does exactly what you would expect. Highly recommend
Grace T.
Austin, TX
This setting spray is the BEST. I use it every time I'm going for a night out. Keeps my makeup fresh and in place! I've used this through multiple festivals and it is fantastic! I get home and everything looks just as it was! The bottle last me for ever. Get it!
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Best setting spray ever ever in life!!! I don't think anything can even come close to touching this one. It keeps my makeup in place even in Florida humidity. Even kept my face on through my trip to the Keys and through water rides at Universal Studios! Love this.
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA
This setting spray has worked really well for my needs and keeps my makeup looking flawless all day. My only concern is how easy it was to go through the 1 oz. Maybe sprays are just naturally really expensive and easy to go through, but that really turned me off.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.