BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Makayla H.
The Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray is so good! I used it to set my makeup for a wedding and it kept my makeup in place and perfect for 8 hours. I was so impressed, I highly, highly recommend picking this up if you want your makeup to remain flawless all day.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I picked this up during the Sephora Rouge event. Such a great price for an every day makeup staple. This is the last thing I put on my face before I walk out the door in the morning. My makeup stays in place all day. It is also great for a quick refresher mid day.
Katie A.
Port Royal, SC
My all time favorite setting spray! It sprays on evenly and doesn't leave wet steaks or makes your face look or feel oily. It actually makes your make-up look matte and it lasts all night long just like it says, even if you're dancing the night away and sweating.
Jordyn M.
St Charles, IL
This setting spray is a must have for any makeup lover. Especially working 10+ days at work, I love not having to worry about my foundation or anything budging. It really does make a difference and I don't use it everyday just when I know I'm gonna have a long crazy day
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
Best setting spray in the business! I love this setting spray because it keeps my makeup in place all day and it controls my oil as well. The price is a little bit more for a setting spray but it's definitely worth it. I definitely recommend it for you to try it out.
Emma Rose W.
Estero, FL
This product isn't one of my favorites that urban decay has made but i still use it, i have the full size and don't think it was worth my money! i feel like it maybe my makeup last a hour longer then it normally does. don't recommend this product to people who want there makeup to stay on of more than 6 hours.
Georgiana M.
Philadelphia
I've been using it, but I still keep looking for the results. So many people rave about setting sprays, but I can't tell any major difference after about three hours...I do like the fact that it makes my face radiant immediately after. It probably works better on dry skin.
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
Perfect size for my purse! Also, if you've never tried this setting spray before, definitely pick this size up! It's not too pricey at all. Lightweight and long lasting, definitely an amazing hold. I've used other setting sprays before but they make me break out.
Lili A.
Alameda , CA
You know this is my favorite! I love this setting spray. It is good for ANY SKIN TYPE! But they do have one targeted to oily skin! This definitely keeps my makeup looking on point all day! This with a facial spray is a match made in heaven. I would recommend this!
Christine C.
This baby is my go to! My home girl! My slay all day slay all night queen! This is one of the few products i splurge on bc no matter what kind of foundation or powder i use it will almost def work to last.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.