BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nikki J.
Peoria
I use this every day to keep my makeup lasting. I love how long it makes my makeup stay on and it's the only one I've used that doesn't make my face feel sticky.
Krista H.
Perryville, MO
This is a holy grail product for me. Working in the medical field sweating is inescapable. I had such a problem with putting on makeup then half way through the day noticing all the products creasing or disappearing. Once I decided to give this a try I NEVER looked back. As a busy mother of two kids and full time employee my makeup had to last. I don't have time to keep reapplying product. I put my makeup on before taking my child to school and after a long shift and coming home well after bedtime my makeup looks just as great as I did when I applied it. Using just 4 or 5 squirts of this will lock your makeup in place. Even blush! Love love love this product. Recommend it for any skin type.
Cassidy T.
Santa Rosa, CA
I used to be an avid setting spray fiend and this used to be my poison. Yet as I've moved through my makeup journey and run through my bottles and gotten too lazy to repurchase, I realize my makeup looks the same without and lasts the same amount of time throughout the day (8-12 hours a day). Contrary to popular belief this does not make your makeup waterproof or anything. I think it's a good hydrating pray for those with dryer skin but as a staple on your makeup kit? Maybe not.
Carolina R.
This makeup setting spray is by far my favorite! First off, I have extremely sensitive skin, essential oils and anything with rose and and lavender freak my skin out and cause me to break out. So this product does not contain any of the previously stated ingredients. Secondly, the atomizer spray disperses the perfect amount of product and it's always a fine mist, which ensures that it won't disrupt the makeup you are working so hard to blend and setting. And of course the most important part... It keeps my makeup looking perfect and freshly applied for at least eight hours in the extreme cali heat! No cake face here! I especially recommend this for those with dry skin, and if you like your makeup application to look more luminous than matte. This product also works well when applying light layers, to spray in between for the most hydrated skin ever!
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
I really enjoy this setting spray, it goes on very evenly with a light mist. Also when I use it my make up stays looking good all day or night with no touch ups.
Alejandra M.
Huntington park
If you want your make up to stay on forever you should TOTALLY BUY THIS PRODUCT !!! It leaves a natural finish and it make your skin protected from the sun and any other weather !!⭐️ everyone should get this product it’s amazing !!!!
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
This ALL Nighter Long Lasting Spray is reallly good! I am fifteen and I like the Kim Kardashian GLOW! After I apply all of my foundation and blush I spray at least two sprays to my face and let it dry. The first time I used it, and didn't say anything and my older sister says WOW, your skin is so clear today and glowing...how did you do that? ALSO, it kept my makeup on the ENTIREEEE DAY!!!!!!! I have never had a product as good as this one. I got the small one, and when it runs out I will be getting the tall one. Anyways. with that being said, I realllly recommend this product to anyone who wants a glowing, clear face. I have a MAC Pink sparkly blush and I apply it on my cheeks before spraying, after, it just brings out my whole face and I LOVE IT
Miriah D.
Rochester, NY
This setting spray comes with a lot of product in it! The setting spray helps to keep the makeup on your face all day long. After a full day of classes my makeup is still all set.
Erica H.
Fruitland
This setting spray works very well without leaving your face oily. Two quick sprays and you're good to go through your day without having to worry about touching up your makeup!
Mallory F.
Springfield , IL
I love the urban decay all night setting spray. It works wonders. The perfect mist to set off your perfect look. I have woke up the next morning with my make up still in tact from using this on a night out!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.