BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley H.
Imperial Bch, CA
This is hands down my go to setting spray! This bad boy will seriously make your makeup last all night. The name does not lie. I have used this on multiple different nights out where there was a lot of dancing and my makeup did not budge. I definitely think this setting spray is worth the price and I highly recommend it.
Michaella G.
North Augusta, SC
This was the first setting spray I ever tried and I'm so happy I found it! It lasts a long time and I love that it actually does what it says it will do. I have oily skin(combination but more oily in some areas) and it works super well with my skin type. Definitely worth the money!
Melissa Y.
omg i am in love with this setting spray! it doesnt smear my face when applied to it like a lot of other sprays. i have a combination skin type and its good for my skin. i cant go out without using it. get the bigger bottle because you will be using this every single day!!!
Amy A.
Hobart, IN
This stuff is a godsend! I go to work for 8-10 hours and go out all night and my makeup will still be on when I get home. I have no cons. I love everything about this! It's a natural finish and doesn't leave you looking dewy. I have combo skin and it's fine for me!
Brianna D.
New Providence, NJ
Okay, but everyone that uses makeup should know about this product. I could literally jump in a pool, take a shower, and rub a bit at my face and my makeup would stay on! This is one of the greatest products ever to grace makeup, and I don't know what I would do without it.
Shahna S.
I wanted to love this and I sorta kinda do. It does work no doubt about that. However, I have tried nothing new on my face other than this and got a horrific break out. One nasty little (well big) cystic like pimple that I've been fighting with for two weeks now. :(
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the best setting spray. The thing that makes this a stand out is that the mister on the actual bottle allows the product to be evenly distributed across your face. It leaves your skin refreshed and makes your make up last a 12 - 16 hour day. I love this stuff.
Tracey T.
I am absolutely in love with this all nighter spray! I didn't expect my makeup to stay on longer than 18 hours. Usually when I wear makeup it last about 7-8 hours. I was at disneyland for about 18 hours and I was quite surprised that my makeup still looked fresh like I just applied it on.
Melanie u.
miami, fl
I wear this for 12 hour shifts and my makeup does NOT budge....incredibly worth it! I spray this before primer and after I finish w/ all my makeup and also use it to make my highlight even brighter! A product I could not live without for my dreadfully oily skin,
Gracy C.
Rock Springs, WY
I have only recently started using this setting spray. So far it has been a very good experience. My makeup seems to stay well put all day. I have very oily skin and I feel that putting this setting spray on before makeup and after the makeup is done works best.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.