BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Maria V.
This setting spray is definitely one of my favorites! My make up stays put and looks great after a long eventful day. It also holds up very well with my oily skin, since throughout the day everything would start sliding around. But this always saves the day.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
This spray is always the final step in my makeup routine! I have gone through countless bottles of it because I find it to be such a crucial step in making my makeup last all day and look flawless. I find that after applying foundation, concealer, powder, and cheek products, my skin can look a little powdery, and this spray helps that powder melt into the skin to give a natural, radiant finish. I also find that this just keeps my makeup on for longer throughout the day. This is a must for a long day at the office or a night out!
Jaycie C.
Wills point , TX
My go to setting spray. Love it more than my mac fix plus. Makes my makeup look flawless and it's very light weight. Jews my makeup in place all day. Highly
Recommend
Autumn T.
Anna, Texas
I love it is is amazing! It feels so light weight and I would totally recommend it to anyone who wants a good setting spray that last. It gives you a kinda dewy look so that was awesome!
Miss G.
this is the best thing I have ever used. I used my friend's before going out hoping it would help just keep me looking decent at the party. Little did I know that it would change my life. I went wild that night. I went too hard and ended up yacking, but urban decay was there for me. I fell asleep on the bathroom floor & had to wake up and go to a fundraiser the next day and when i looked in the mirror I was SHOOK. my make up looked the exact same as it did when I first put it on. I wore this same face of make up for 2 days with no regrets. This spray withstood an amazing amount of sweat, wine I spilt on my face, puking for hours and rain on the walk home. I am amazed. This is the best thing since sliced bread.
Diana M.
Sunnyside, WA
This is my all time favorite setting spray!!! Your makeup last all day !! Literally!!! This is my go to!!! Love love this product!!! It also makes your makeup look flawless and natural!!
Kiki D.
It keeps my foundation from creasing for about 3 hours it's not good for oily skin. Dry down time is longer than need be so you'll walk around with a wet looking face for a little while .
Rebecca D.
My makeup lasts forever with this setting spray. It is very lightweight and won't clog your pores. Very easy to apply. I would definitely purchase this product again.
miranda u.
Tucson, AZ
Best thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I use it everyday and it is amazing at first it goes on watery but you need to let dry and it makes your face look so dewy look its amazing!! i would recommend highly to others and i will probs buy another one
Priscilla R.
Centralia, WA
I love this product! I used this setting spray on my makeup when I was a bridesmaid at a friends wedding and my makeup still looked perfect 12 hours later after dancing the night away!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.