BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tristen F.
I was really hesitant about buying a spray that supposedly helps make your make up last all night. It just seemed weird to me. This spray was on sale one time so I decided to pick up a bottle to try since everyone was raving about it. I have to admit I wish I would have bought this product a long time ago. From an all night of drinking and staying up late my make up never budged once. This stuff is magic in a bottle. I don’t use it everytime I apply make up but mostly if I know I’ll be staying out late or for important events and it has never let me know. Shake before using and spray maybe 3 times and let it dry, then you are good to go. Definitely would recommend to anyone. You will not be let down.
Mandi D.
Works great. Lives up to its name and helps my foundation look even smoother. Definitely gives your makeup that extra oomph it needs to hold on throughout the day.
Amanda N.
Newington, CT
One of my favorites. Definitely a staple in my collection. If you don't have this, then you need to get it. Absolute must if you need your makeup to last all day looking fresh!
Jennifer P.
Enfield
Hands down best setting spray ever. My trial size lasted forever. Make up stays looking great as if you just applied it all over again. Will buy again and again.
Cori D.
Napavine
This spray is amazeballs! I got married on a 100 degree day and my makeup never wavered. I have used it to keep me looking fresh for long work days. Love, love, love this product!
Hope S.
kaysville
This setting spray will literally set your face, I do notice though that is keeps the higher points of my face looking fresh but the lower points still look worn.
Annie B.
Tallahassee, FL
This is definetly one of my favorite setting sprays. It makes my makeup last a very long time and it also feels amazing when you put it on. It really makes your makeup last a long time as well. I have no complaints about this product.
Vipasana K.
The name 'all nighter' is perfect for this setting spray. My makeup lasts entire night and sometimes even till the morning when i fall asleep without removing my makeup.
Lindsay F.
Linden
I use this product on occasion, only when i’m going out or have on a full face of makeup. Very refreshing and also keeps my makeup in place. the travel size is the perfect option!
Karina M.
Indianapolis, IN
It feels like water on my face. ?? :( idk if it is supposed to feel like that. My makeup ends up coming off at the end of the night but it is lightweight sooo bonus! I wouldn't purchase again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.