BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jocelyn R.
Sault Ste. Marie
I love this product! It has a very fine mist so it doesn’t leave water marks, it sets my face to perfection and it doesn’t feel tight or drying! Would definitely re purchase when I run out!
Rachel D.
DAVENPORT
It's expensive, but honestly it works. I can only afford the travel size every once in awhile as a treat, but I love the smell and the way it feels. Locks in my face.
tina s.
Pennsauken, NJ
My daughter is into makeup way more than I am, and she introduced me to this setting spray which is awesome! How did we ever survive without these amazing products?
Whitney H.
Napoleonville , LA
I love this setting spray! I use it every day. I wish it had a little more of a matte finish, but I still love it nonetheless! Very lightweight and comfortable. Would definitely buy again!!
Kavita H.
Jamaica, NY
When they say take a girl swimming on the first date, ohhh your makeup will stay on. It sets your makeup in place and also take away that powdery finish. Always rebuy
Camille M.
Richmond, VA
Good product definitely helps Makeup last but not the best I’ve seen! Easy to apply great for before and after makeup! I would give it more of a 6hr wear over all day
Kayla F.
Cottondale, AL
Honestly, one of the best setting sprays I’ve used. It doesn’t take much, so don’t drench your face! I work in a veterinary office and work from 7am to 7pm and my makeup lasts all day long, even after a million puppy kisses.
Autumn T.
Anna, Texas
I love it is is amazing! It feels so light weight and I would totally recommend it to anyone who wants a good setting spray that last. It gives you a kinda dewy look so that was awesome!
Melissa M.
San Jose, CA
This is a must have ! Who has time to be reapplying makeup or bringing your stash with you!? No one so use this setting spray and you're set for the day and all night
Rebecca M.
Gladwin, MI
By far my favorite setting spray. It keeps makeup in place all day and the mister is perfect. Doesn't ruin your makeup. The smell isn't great, but dissipates quickly.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.