BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
Love this setting spray! I always use it when I know I'm going to have a long day or night and can't reapply my makeup. My skin is combination and it doesn't add oil or dry me out. I bought the sample size but when it ran out I didn't hesitate to buy the regular size.
Ariba A.
Kansas City, MO
I love this product for keeping all of the products on my face in place! Whenever I go anywhere I spray this on my face and it keeps everything perfect. Perfect for an outdoor barbecue or picnic- like absolutely an essential! Just great for any party indoor or outdoor!
Kara B.
I can't live without this stuff it's absolutely bomb. I thought maybe I was just imagining it but once I ran out and went without it and I quickly learned that was a mistake. This totally helps my foundation stay in place all day, which I need because I have a lot of old acne scars.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
Forever my go to makeup setting spray. Nothing compares. I'm a makeup junkie and have tried numerous setting sprays but this is the only one I feel like does what it says - keeps makeup in tact all night! Wear it anytime I'm going out or know I'll be sweating. Will recommend.
Angelica S.
I cannot live without this!! Its part of my daily routine to always spray this after applying my makeup. It really does set my makeup so I know my face wont look cakey. It extends the staying power of my foundation, blush and anything else that I have put on my face.
Claire M.
I got a sample of this in my December Sephora Play and it's amazing! It helped my make stay all night, and it was great for spraying on my brushes to increase shadow pigmentation. I will definitely buy this again!!
Alicia S.
Center, CO
OMG what to say i LOVE this spray. I does just what is says it does. This is the best spray i have ever used. I got mine from Sephora. yes it is pricey but you get what you pay for. This is going to be a staple produced in my routine. i would recommend this to anyone.
Veronica B.
This setting spray is amazing. Great for a night out or even if you're going to be running around all day and want to stay flawless. It really does keep your makeup In place and prevents smudging and smearing. I also have the travel size and it's perfect to keep in your handbag. Comes in very handy when you're out all night and need to do a quick refresh in the ladies room. :)
Ashley H.
Imperial Bch, CA
This is hands down my go to setting spray! This bad boy will seriously make your makeup last all night. The name does not lie. I have used this on multiple different nights out where there was a lot of dancing and my makeup did not budge. I definitely think this setting spray is worth the price and I highly recommend it.
Julia R.
Mebane
My friend bought be a bottle for my birthday and I will definitely be buying another bottle soon! When you spray your makeup it all just kind of melts together forming a very put-together look. I would especially recommend it for people with dry skin because having a little extra moisture at the end of your makeup is good for keeping your face not dry all day long.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.