BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
I finally tried this as it is highly recommended for all day and all night perfect makeup.I only have travel size but wow I was beyond impressed.Through out the day I only had to lightly touch up my oily t zone area.lovee
Nicole G.
Warminster, PA
I tend to save this for events or special occasions since it’s more expensive than my daily setting spray but man does it work wonders! Keeps my makeup in place for hours, smells great, would definitely buy it again.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
I use this every single day to set my makeup! It keeps my makeup locked in place all day through my 12 hour shift in the emergency department! I’ve been loyal to urban decay setting sprays for years! They really are the best!
Meredith M.
If you want your makeup to last all day and all night this is hands down the best setting spray, there is a reason it is such a best seller, it truly increases the wear time of your makeup and keeps it looking fresh!
Kristyn C.
Denver, CO
Helps keep my makeup on literally all day. It is mattifying, but find that I can still use it with my dry skin. Smells good, and the bottle lasts a decent amount of time. I just use a two sprays after I’m done with my makeup.
Maryah F.
Wisconsin Rapids
I like this setting spray. It leaves your makeup on for hours, and doesn't budge. It's a little pricey but it's worth it. One downside is the smell but it goes away.
Allie B.
Macon, GA
This is a holy grail in my makeup bag. I use it after finishing my makeup, and my make up never moves. I think it is great for any skin type because it absorbs into your skin and doesn’t look like anything is there!!
Elizabeth P.
Glues down your makeup .. FORSURE lol I love this setting spray I wouldn’t trade it for any other spray I’ve ever used . It really does the job , especially for long nights . I totally recommend it if your a makeup artist as well !
Madalyn F.
Grove Oak, Alabama
this product is amazing! it helps keep my makeup on for a very long. I use it almost everyday to set my makeup. it has a kind of weird smell but besides that it’s a great product. it also makes shimmers look amazing.
courtney r.
I’m giving this 3 stars right now but that could change. So far I haven’t felt like it’s made the slightest difference to keep my makeup in place. I’ve had better results with both the NYX Makeup Setting Spray - Matte and Milani Make It Last Setting Spray - 1 oz. I will continue using this a few more days because I was super stoked about this product so I’ll be super disappointed if this is what all the hype is about. ☹️
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.