BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessica S.
Westminster, CA
Definitely lives up to its name I’m a dancer and I can use this and my makeup stays on through performances and hours of lights and sweating! It never feels heavy or hard like some setting sprays can.
Journey P.
Linwood, NC
This setting spray is the bomb. t makes your makeup last all night and it is very easy to apply. Just a couple squirts of this and this will keep your makeup in place all day.
Ashlie M.
Conway, SC
This product is amazing! My job is very physically active and it causes me to sweat alot but even with that my makeup still stays put and doesn't give a oily appearence!
Deanna M.
Brooklyn, NY
It's expensive but it's worth every penny. One of the only things that will make my makeup stay on without looking cakey. I will use this forever, especially in the summer when my makeup usually melts off, highly recommended!
Meghann H.
Seymour, IN
I chose this as one of my samples from Sephora and really love it! It smells pretty good and the hold is amazing! Does not leave a sticky or tacky feeling on face! Really holds up.
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
I recently bought the travel size version of this setting spray to see if I liked it. It is one of the best ones that I have ever tried. I kept my makeup in place all day long. I will definitely be buying the full size soon.
Shereen C.
Hands down the best setting spray I've ever used! Usually what I'll do to get the best use out of it is to spray a few times after applying foundation and concealer and go over it -while my face is almost dry- lightly with a beauty blender again just to pat everything in, for a more detailed finish that looks well blended. After all my makeup is done and everything is set with powder, I will spray again to lock everything in place.
Emily W.
Iva, SC
This setting spray does more than meets the eye. This spray locks my look into place for the wildest days/nights imaginable! Never disappointed, love the light weight feel, and how it's never harsh on my skin! Definitely another one of my favorites!
Brooke S.
Allen Park, MI
Love this setting spray! Super lite, leaves everything in place and my makeup looks AMAZING no matter what I'm doing an entire night and come home. Nothing ever runs off
Andrea C.
Love this setting spray! It keeps my makeup right where it should be all day long! It gives a great natural finish to the skin. Just a couple of sprays and you're good all day! Highly recommend
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.