BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alexis H.
Stryker, OH
This makes my makeup last a super duper long time !!! I will continue to buy this product !! It feels like weight and doesn't feel heavy on top of my makeup I already have on ! I would most definitely buy again !
Katelyn D.
Philadelphia, PA
I have combination skin, that leans towards the oily side, especially during the summer. This setting spray saves my face! I have noticed that my makeup stays on much longer when compared to not using it.
Christina F.
Really kept my makeup in place and helped it to last all day! I have dry skin and helped with moisture decently well. There was no bad smell associated with the spray which was nice. Definitely would buy again!
Reyna S.
This product is nice for people who use powder makeup such as a powder bronzer etc. It sets that well but for cream products I would not use to this alone, maybe after baking or a setting powder.
Amanda S.
PASADENA, MD
This setting spray has helped a ton with my super oily skin. I feel that it helps lock my makeup into place and prevent my oil from allowing it to slip around throughout the day
Katie H.
Honestly don’t notice a huge difference, but it still makes me feel better having this on. A natural finish for sure, and very refreshing. A little pricey and also smells awful, but still would recommend.
Rene C.
Safford, AZ
One off my favorite setting stop sprays from Urban Decay. Sets like no other and pro longs the longevity of my makeup. I also love the De-Slick oil control setting spray as well.
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX
If you don't want your makeup going ANYWHERE, than this is the setting spray for you. Your makeup will not budge wither this spray. At all. It's not going to even think about it.
Morgan J.
Lehi, UT
I may have been using this wrong, but I didn't find it to be very matifying. I felt super greasy when I used it and saw no difference in my makeup longevity while it was in use.
Carli W.
Reno
This definitely lives up to the name. Whenever I use this my makeup lasts through whatever conditions I throw at it. It is easy to apply and so refreshing! I can't go without this I totally recommend this
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.