BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Christina G.
I love this setting spray. It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day or all night depending on the occasion. I first bought the smaller size to try it out and have been repurchasing it ever since. I can see a complete difference from when I use it to when I do not use it.
Lexi F.
Austin, TX
I really like this setting spray a lot! I am super active as a cheerleader for a collegiate football team and I need my makeup to last the whole game! With this product my makeup looks just as good at the end of the game than it did at the beginning! I also use it to make my eyeshadow more pigmented. Super great spray!
Sarah B.
This setting spray is a god send. It doesn't have a smell and it really does make my makeup last all day through sweat or rain. I have to practically scrub my makeup off when I get home after using this product. It's definitely worth the money and it lasts months in the bottle.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
This stuff is absolutely the best. I took it on a trip to mexico with me. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and before we went out to the beach we all sprayed ourselves with this and our makeup didn't move an inch. I would absolutely buy again. Usually lasts me about a year.
Abbey C.
I like this product a lot. It's really great and you get a decent amount of product for what you pay. However, I would say that the wet n' wild setting spray is comparable so I am hesitant to pay the extra money for this. It is a great product though, I love Urban Decay!
Vanesa V.
Newark, NJ
Amazing, I'm a makeup artist in retail as well. With all the running around I do it keeps me from sweating my face off. Very fast and easy to use. I already went through my spray I need to purchase more! I definitely recommend this product to everyone with all skin types!
Maribel S.
I needed something to keep my makeup on and this was so lightweight and it left my makeup so matte for all day! I definetly want to get my hands on a full size because its the best i ever used! I will be getting some more travel sizes to put in stockings this christmas lol
Megan H.
Olathe, KS
I absolutely love this product, not only does it make your makeup stay on all night but it also doesn't make your skin oily or clogged your pores!! I've literally slept with makeup on after applying this and my makeup has still been on for the next day. Amazing product!!
Kaleigh L.
This is by far the best setting spray on the market! It will literally keep your makeup all day long and night! I have no cons to list and this is my third bottle! All you do is spray a few sprits and let dry! I would most definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Alexandra G.
I NEVER TRIED THIS PRODUCT ITS SO EXSPENSIVE IT HAS TO BE GOOD, I CANT WAIT TO TRY THIS BUT FIRST I MUST FIND IT ON SALE. DOES IT HAVE A SUN PROTECTION IN IT AND SHOULD U DRINCH YOU FACE OR JUST USE A LITTLE? I SEE ALOT OF YOUTUBERS RAVING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT AND HOW LONG DOES A BOTTLE LAST?
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.