BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Julie B.
The best setting spray in my opinion, great for oily skin and the longevity of makeup! There's no particular smell, sprays out as a mist, and is refreshing. My makeup doesn't budge wearing this and I will continue to purchase!
Kaylee T.
I have only purchased this brand a couple times because I don’t use it that often. It’s higher in price than I usually pay but it does keep your makeup on really well. I would recommend this product.
Tatyana P.
Hello guys so today I’m reviewing this amazing setting spray. It’s really light weight. It works better for dry skin like me. It feels nice the scent is beautiful. I recommend this for other people too.
Candace W.
Knoxville, TN
My favorite setting spray! Helps my makeup stay put all day and night. Super lightweight and lovely feeling while applying. Perfect for any skin type and a natural finish. I would recommend this to all my friends and I will repurchase this again in the very near future.
Nancy G.
Girl if you want to keep your make up in place this is the right one! I have a combo skin my t zone is oily rest of my face is dry and it worked pretty amazing I would buy this again and again!❤
Elizabeth G.
San Pedro , CA

I've heard so many wonderful things about Urban Decay and especially this product. I finally decided after a few paychecks that I was going to save up and purchase some stuff from here. I haven't tried any of the makeup itself yet, but setting spray is a must! I used to use NYX's Matte SS as my go-to, but ever since purchasing this one, I'm not going to go back to anything else. Although the NYX spray didn't disappoint for the majority, Urban Decay's SS left my makeup still looking fresh, not streaky (even after sweating), and my eyeliner wings never smeared once. 10/10 would recommend and will hope to try out the makeup pretty soon.
Gabrielle C.
This setting spray is absolutely the best. Hands down! It gives you a nice natural finish and I find that I didn't sunburn at all. You only need about three sprays and that's it. I would recommend this to many people who have trouble with oily skin and especially in hot California weather! This setting spray held my makeup for 15+ hours in 110 degree weather and I was outside all day. Perfect! Would buy over and over again
Samantha N.
Cedarburg, WI
This is my go-to setting spray. I have dry skin, and this keeps my skin hydrated yet set. It keeps my makeup in place all night as advertised. This is a staple in my makeup kit
Sara H.
Evanston, IL
Suitable for all skin types, this weightless spray gives your makeup serious staying power. The sprayer delivers a microfine mist that goes on so light you can hardly feel it - it does not feel sticky or tight on the skin. I love this spray because it prevents your makeup from melting, fading or settling into fine lines. This product actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep it on even in the most humid, hot, cold or windy conditions! Perfect for those like me who have makeup meltdowns, your makeup will not budge with Urban Decay's All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray!
member-943ca72aa
Malvern, PA
I find this not to work as well as nyx setting spray. It might've been my foundation or me touching my face a lot those days but I find that it did not stay on well I'd like to try this out more for a better opinion
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.