BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessica H.
My holy grail setting spray. I have tried others and this is my go to setting spray. The nozzle sprays evenly and the mist isn’t so heavy it takes my makeup off.
Adrian B.
My favorite setting spray! Through the years foundation will change but never this! It is amazing! Takes away the powdery look and locks it in all day and night!
Claire M.
My favorite setting spray. Definitely worth the money. Keeps my oily skin under control and keeps my makeup looking great for the whole day! Definitely recommend
Brittany F.
Athens, AL
UD is my favorite brand for setting sprays and this one is my favorite one they have! Keeps make up on all day and night without budging! YES YES YES HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Alexis W.
Tacoma
Wow just wow because this is one of my new holy grail products. It does exactly what it says and completely locks in your makeup all day. This will never be leaving my makeup routine.
Madelyn H.
Valley
I love this setting spray! It truly helps your makeup stay on all night even during those sweaty nights. It’s also light weight so you don’t even notice it’s on.
Nicole T.
New York, New York
Everyone loves this spray! I think it’s really great and worth the money, your makeup will go NOWHERE after application and the mist is fine and not overwhelming
Blanca B.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is the best setting spray I've ever tried! It really sets your makeup and makes it last longer than normal. It's great for special events because it makes sure your makeup doesn't go anywhere!
Amanda P.
Medford, MA
Seems to do what it’s meant to do. Not sticky, and smells nice. I use it almost daily. My skin leans more towards dry but not too much so. Slightly pricy product but lasts a long time
Maddie R.
Delray Beach, FL
I see everyone use this and now I know why. This all nighter spray really does last all day and is perfect for when you want to set your make up. 10/10 recommend
Deanna M.
Are there any affordable options that compare to this?
Amy H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I spray before and after I apply my makeup. Does anyone know if it makes any difference doing it this way?
Brina D.
Tacoma, WA
Is this product good for oily skin?
is it free? does it work?
Taryn T.
Bakersfield, CA
Does it really help your makeup stay on longer? Is it worth the $31?

Sephora