BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Elise L.
Orlando
This is my favorite setting spray. It helps set all the powders and makes my makeup last. It has a really good nozzle and spray doesn’t go everywhere. I recommend this product and think it’s worth the price.
Adrian B.
My favorite setting spray! Through the years foundation will change but never this! It is amazing! Takes away the powdery look and locks it in all day and night!
Shelby K.
Pflugerville, TX
This is a great setting spray! It helped me keep my makeup on all day long without drying my skin or making me look too glowy. I would definitely buy this again!
Ashley L.
Charlotte, NC
This spray is great - just a few sprays over your makeup and it will last through the night, even if you are sweating! Doesn't feel like anything when you put it on...and is a great setting spray for events! I will definitely buy this spray again.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
I've used a couple of setting sprays over the years and recently bought this one. I follow the directions and only use the 4 sprays it calls for. Done! My makeup stays put all day long with no touch ups except lip gloss. It can be 119 DEGREES . I won't ever waste my money on any other product your makeup stayed on place . This is the ONE. There's no smell and it feels like nothing is there. Even when you spray it the mist is super fine and you don't feel it. But it's working it's magic, believe me.
Alex S.
Great product! It made my makeup last a little longer than normal. I have really oily skin so I'm always going to have a little deweyness on my T zone but it's still a great product.
Bre B.
Orange Park, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Jes C.
Lansing, MI
This setting spray is probably my all time favorite. Seems like no matter how many I try I always come back to all nighter. It definitely holds true to its name.
Alex F.
Oceanside, NY
This is definitely a must! I’ve used it whenever I’m going out for the night or even just for a regular day. It helps make up last longer and it’s worth the money. I’d recommend purchasing it, even the travel size one.
Victoria D.
Kansas City, MO
This is an awesome setting spray. It refreshes your makeup, making your makeup look more locked it and not cakey! It has a very fine mist and feels amazing. Pricy, but I recommend
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
Is this good ?? Doesn't leave ur face looking oily ??
Alicia C.
Corinth, MS
What exactly does a setting spray do.
E C.
Worth the price? Cheaper version?
Miranda P.
Altoona, PA
I've been looking at this product for a while now and was wondering if it was worth the money and how long does the spray work?
Lena E.
Bournville Road, Weston Super Mare
Whats everyones favourite setting spray?

Sephora