BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sarah L.
Mesa, AZ
I got the travel size version of this because I was wanting to try it out, and now I regret not buying the full size. It's a great setting spray. I used a NYX brand one for awhile, and this keeps my makeup in place much longer. Def will repurchase.
Lindsey H.
Lexington , NC
I like the All Nighter the best out of all the urban decay setting sprays. It makes my makeup last so much longer and I have always had issues with my foundation coming off and looking patchy at the end of the day, but not with this stuff. I really like that it sets your powder too so your face doesn't looked caked on or like it has a layer of powder on top of your skin. I definitely recommend it! With thanksgiving coming up I'm going to get a backup for when I'm cooking all day and need my makeup to still look good for family pictures!
Heather C.
Urban Decay broke the mold with this setting spray! It's like super glue for your makeup! This product really holds all night! There were so many times I thought my makeup would smear or rub off but it did not!
Julia B.
clearwater
A very good setting spray, does exactly what it claims to do. Doesn’t make my face feel sticky after spraying. Also, the spray isn’t so heavy it weighs down my mascara after spraying.
Caleigh O.
This is a product that I continue to repurchase! I have used the oil control & long lasting. I didn't notice a difference between the two but I have used other drugstore sprays that do not compare. The setting spray leaves makeup on all day even after sweating.
Michelle P.
I would dare say that this is the BEST make up setting spray at this price point! I've used many others, and none of them compare to this one in long lasting effect.
Melissa T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this product to set my makeup and my makeup last all day long. It's my go to and I wouldn't change that. I have tried a few setting sprays and this one is still my favorite.
Maddie R.
Delray Beach, FL
I see everyone use this and now I know why. This all nighter spray really does last all day and is perfect for when you want to set your make up. 10/10 recommend
Kristin M.
Wilmington , DE
Love this setting spray!! Love how I can do my makeup in the morning and spray my face with this and my makeup will last all day and all night with minimal touch up!!
Ashley L.
Charlotte, NC
This spray is great - just a few sprays over your makeup and it will last through the night, even if you are sweating! Doesn't feel like anything when you put it on...and is a great setting spray for events! I will definitely buy this spray again.
cerah k.
Oakland, CA
How well does this setting spray work? Is it sticky at all?
evelin s.
Santa Barbara, CA
How long does it take to dry after spraying?
Rachel N.
Greensboro, NC
How is this in comparison to Mac Fix+ Prep and Prime?!
Shelby L.
Ione, CA
I really want to get this product already. Is it worth the price?
Does this really help keep your makeup slaying?

Sephora