BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amber N.
My makeup used to look cakey and just, ugh, gross. A friend of mine told me about setting sprays about a year ago. She got me this one day and said try it, but only after you're completely done with your look. And I thought it wouldn't work that we'll because me skin dries out so easily, but I was shocked at how long my makeup lasted. Through shopping, hanging out with friends, and staying up all night with my bestie. This stuff works. There really isn't a lot of setting sprays out there that does the trick. I highly recommend this product regardless of skin type.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
This spray is always the final step in my makeup routine! I have gone through countless bottles of it because I find it to be such a crucial step in making my makeup last all day and look flawless. I find that after applying foundation, concealer, powder, and cheek products, my skin can look a little powdery, and this spray helps that powder melt into the skin to give a natural, radiant finish. I also find that this just keeps my makeup on for longer throughout the day. This is a must for a long day at the office or a night out!
tina s.
Pennsauken, NJ
My daughter is into makeup way more than I am, and she introduced me to this setting spray which is awesome! How did we ever survive without these amazing products?
Stephanie S.
Athol
Omg this makes foundation last for like ever. I did just have to switch to the De-slick cause my face has been super oily lately and needed something better for that.
Sapphire S.
Spray isn't as fine of a mist as I would prefer, but otherwise this stuff is great. Price is competitive to others that work as well.  This is one of my top 2 favorite setting sprays. I am a belly dancer and can vouch that this stuff really does last through an awful lot.  Even when I work up a sweat dancing, this keeps my makeup on really nicely
Kim C.
Kenmore, NY
This setting spray works really well. It keeps my makeup on all day and flawless. It keeps my foundation matte and smells very fresh. I enjoy spraying it on everyday.
Christy P.
Hemet
OK THIS IS NOT MY FAVORITE FIRST OFF I HATE THE SMELL OF IT IT SMELLS LIKE WET DOG AND I DONT WANT MY FACE SMELLING LIKE THAT I PREFER THE M.A.C SETTING SPRAY ITS MORE REFRESHING ON MY FACE
Brianda O.
Can't live without this product. I use it every day to set my final makeup look. It really extender the wear of my makeup and keeps it looking fresh for hours on end. The formula is really lightweight so it doesn't feel like you're adding another layer to your skin. Great if you're using cream products like cream contours or blushes as it will keep them from sliding around throughout the day.

I highly recommend this product for everyone. If you have oily skin, try the de-slick spray to keep your face matte and flawless all day!
Dani S.
Salem, OR
I love this all nighter spray be because it makes you feel so refreshed and it has a good scent to it. It's a super reliable spray and it's one of the best I've used.
Hannah P.
West Chester, PA
It leaves my makeup looking flawless all day with no touch ups! The only thing you have to be careful with is putting it on before your mascara or you are going to ruin all your hard work
ida g.
 Does this product really work? Is it worth it
Alicia L.
Selah, WA
I have been looking into his for a while and a friend of mine uses it and they say it works pretty good, but it's a little pricey. Is it worth the price and if not is there a good duper for it?
Romina S.
Sofia
Is this setting spray good for sensitive skin?
Mandy F.
Woodhaven, NY
do you apply this before and after makeup?
Amy J.
Belfast, Antrim
what's this product like?