BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Brittany M.
Millen, GA
This has been my go to setting spray for at least 5 years now. It brings moisture back to face after contouring and setting powder and prevents that cake face look. It also allows your makeup to Last longer and who doesn't want that? I highly recommend this setting spray.
Emily V.
Washington, MI
Love this setting spray! It mists evenly and dries quickly, giving your skin/makeup a nice dewy finish. This really helps when I want to use powder because my skin is so dry. It has a pleasant smell and is light on your face. It helps my makeup last all day which is great!
Genneth P.
Roseville, MN
I enjoyed using this setting spray. It took away the look of cakeyness, that you might get after setting your face with powder. My makeup didn't break up, throughout the day. I just wish it would have helped a bit more with mattifying my skin. Overall, I really liked it.
maria m.
Carteret, NJ
sephora was having a sale so i bought the two sprays. Best setting spray i've ever used. It keeps my face matte and it keeps all the makeup in place. The makeup doesn't bug . I spray it very generously on my face. My eye makeup, foundation,highlight, or contour move. literally works all night.
Kristen T.
I've recently started using this setting spray. I do notice that my makeup seems to last longer than usual and it does not change the finish or feel of the makeup. It has a lightweight finish . I do love the product , but I use it sparingly because it is a bit expensive.
Jessi R.
Columbus, IN
BEST makeup setting spray I have every used EVER! This is a magical spray that makes your face last all day, even if you forget to wash it off, it's there when you wake up! Very lightweight, and refreshing at that. It's easy to apply as well. I will continue to purchase!
Tiffany R.
Winston Salem, NC
This is my all time favorite setting spray. Honestly I don't think setting sprays do much for my makeup other than making my foundation look a little more dewy but this one truly does help my makeup last through a long work day, I'm sure it could last me through the night too :O
Lori Y.
Girard
This has really been a great purchase and I will repurchase full size when this runs out. It has a fine mist which I love and smells great. I don't find that it performs better than my other brands but the spray mist is so much more superior and that makes the difference.
Cristina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this in a sample bag from Sephora and have to say it beats my MAC spray by far. This has a fresh fragrance and will last even through dancing the night away and sweating. I have bought the full bottle and is the only spray I will wear for a night out on the town
Christina G.
I love this setting spray. It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day or all night depending on the occasion. I first bought the smaller size to try it out and have been repurchasing it ever since. I can see a complete difference from when I use it to when I do not use it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.