BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kathleen V.
Sacramento , CA
This is my go to setting spray. I love this product. I always make sure to use when I am done with my make up. It just makes it last longer and it really does stay. For the price, it's worth it because it lasts all day. It doesn't have a strong smell so it's easy to bare.
Kristen T.
I've recently started using this setting spray. I do notice that my makeup seems to last longer than usual and it does not change the finish or feel of the makeup. It has a lightweight finish . I do love the product , but I use it sparingly because it is a bit expensive.
Kirsten H.
Trenton, NJ
This stuff is legit! I've slept in my makeup many a time (yea yea I know it's bad for your skin but I'm real lazy sometimes) and I've woken up in the morning without it even budging and I'm a crazy sleep and I also sleep on my face a lot. Would highly recommend to anyone!
Hannah P.
Rexburg, ID
This setting spray is so amazing and it makes my makeup stay all day and it sets my powder so my skin looks flawless and it doesn't look cakey. The spray is a fine mist so there aren't any drops like other heavy mists. You don't have to use a lot to make it last all day.
Sarah J.
My go to daily setting spray! Would love to try urban decays other setting sprays, but this one and the vitamin b one are my favorites and ones that I always have to have in stock at home! Takes away any powdery finish and truly does lengthen the wear of your makeup! Only thing that I can think of that its missing is SPF!!! Otherwise definitely recommend, it's a staple!!!!
Kaleigh L.
This is by far the best setting spray on the market! It will literally keep your makeup all day long and night! I have no cons to list and this is my third bottle! All you do is spray a few sprits and let dry! I would most definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Holli A.
Kalamazoo, MI
Though a touch expensive, this setting spray is WORTH IT! With this, I almost never have to touch up my makeup and it can withstand everything!! Cuddling, sweating, normal wear you name it. I purchase it at Ulta, but I believe other beauty suppliers have it- GO GET SOME!!
Kat S.
While it does help your makeup stay a little longer, I find that it doesn't actually make it last all day (or night, for that matter). My makeup especially budges during hot, humid days after just a couple hours even after spraying this on. I'm still on a lookout for something more effective.
Megan G.
Webster, TX
I love love love this setting spray!! It locks my makeup in and totally changes after you spray this stuff on it literally melts all the makeup into your skin flawlessly and changes your makeup game if you don't have it already you need to go to the store now and buy it
Vanesa V.
Newark, NJ
Amazing, I'm a makeup artist in retail as well. With all the running around I do it keeps me from sweating my face off. Very fast and easy to use. I already went through my spray I need to purchase more! I definitely recommend this product to everyone with all skin types!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.