BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Vanessa F.
Reading , PA
This is my holy grail of setting sprays.  When I use it, my makeup stays on all day. I have very oily skin so normally my face looks gross after a few hours.
Betty S.
Irving, TX
When I first got it I really loved it! But as time went by the spray didn't work as well. Drys kinda fast but I feel like my make up with melt if I sprayed a lot.
Elizabeth F.
Danielson , CT
One of my absolute favourite setting sprays! I work long shifts and this product ensures that my makeup stays flawless all day. I have combination skin and it keeps my skin at that happy point between oily and dry
Giovanni L.
Edinburg, TX
Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Can't say anything else I just simply LOVE IT.
kyndal b.
I love this stuff. i wear very light makeup to the gym and no matter how much sweat this 100% does the trick. there's a lot of protection and i use 2-3 sprays and that does the job it does better than my mac spray.
Hannah M.
Forked River, NJ
Best setting spray I have used so far. I wear a ton of makeup and this has prevented many meltdowns. I love the dewy/hydrated look I get from using this product. If it ever looks a little too shiny, I just dab on some powder and am good to go.
Desiree S.
Safford, AZ
This stuff does everything it says it is going to do. It keeps my makeup on ALL day and my makeup never gets greasy looking when I spray my face with this product.
Gianna A.
Omaha , NE
Bought the sample size from ulta to try it out before I committed to paying for the full size. It came with the primer and the setting spray, both which I love and will continue to use
Taylor K.
Darien, IL
I never ever go out at night with out a few sprays of this stuff over my make up!! It has never done me wrong or failed me it always works as well as I hope for!!
Lydia P.
Wilmington, NC
This spray worked pretty well for the most part. I don't use it anymore but when i used to have to go to the gym at last minute and didn't want to look like a zombie i would spritz my face and be ready to go!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.