BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

member-bb270
prince george
I have been using the urban decay all nighter setting spray for years. And the product has gotten even better since they repackaged the bottle. It is a very long-lasting setting spray and locks your make up in all night long
Arianna A.
Baltimore MD
This product is a cult favorite and for very good reasons. The spray is very even and gives the perfect amount of product. This keeps your makeup on all day and all night. I at first bought the travel size to test it out and will definitely be repurchasing
Ailin E.
This product is amazing it’s really stays all night! I️ love it for when I’m dancing and partying you can sweat all you want but when you go to patt off the sweat no makeup comes off what so ever
Lins S.
Massillon, OH
I swear by this. I use it all the time. It even helps keep my makeup when I'm outside sweating!! Long lasting like it says on the bottle. I don't have any cons for this product. I love it!
Lindsey S.
Love urban decay primers and setting sprays. I feel like it definitely does the job and keeps skin and makeup looking as you want it. It is a little pricey but worth it.
member-943ca72aa
Malvern, PA
I find this not to work as well as nyx setting spray. It might've been my foundation or me touching my face a lot those days but I find that it did not stay on well I'd like to try this out more for a better opinion
Jessica R.
Davenport, IA
If you want your face to look as amazing as it did when you first put your make up one, this is the setting spray for you! I used it once to try it out and I have not used anything else since.
Emily B.
Kansas City
It recommends 4 squirts but I def recommend a few more especially if you'd like it to last all day! But that's my only complaint it's a great product it's lightweight and easy to spray and go!!
Sara W.
Santa Ana
I absolutely love this setting spray!!! I did my make up in the morning & it stayed on perfectly through work, gym, going to the club & when I woke up the next morning it hadn't budged at all!!
Emily W.
Iva, SC
This setting spray does more than meets the eye. This spray locks my look into place for the wildest days/nights imaginable! Never disappointed, love the light weight feel, and how it's never harsh on my skin! Definitely another one of my favorites!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.