BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Renée H.
Indianapolis, IN
I cannot believe I went so long without this setting spray in my routine. It makes my makeup last so much longer and really brings out the pigmentation of the colors that I use. It is completely worth the price if you use a lot of makeup and don't want it to go to waste.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I wanted to really love this setting spray but I just couldn't. It causes my makeup to separate by the end of the day. I am thinking that I will try the de-slick next. I am hoping that is better suited to my oily skin. I was so sad that this didn't work out better for me.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
This has been my go-to setting spray for years now. I decided recently to replace my empty bottle of this with the Boscia White Charcoal setting spray and man am I regretting it. I should have just stuck with this. This holds my make up in place and sprays evenly. I love it!
Cristina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this in a sample bag from Sephora and have to say it beats my MAC spray by far. This has a fresh fragrance and will last even through dancing the night away and sweating. I have bought the full bottle and is the only spray I will wear for a night out on the town
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
I really enjoy this product. It helps keep my makeup in place all day, and night, so I don't have to keep touching up or worrying about it going anywhere, or looking rough! It is on the more expensive side, but I think it works well enough that I will continue to buy this!
Nosizwe M.
Washington, DC
This is great as a setting spray as well as for spraying directly on the brushes I use to apply my stick foundation because I think that adds to the staying power of the creaminess of the foundation's formula. I would recommend this and it lasts a long time. From Sephora.
Lorrin M.
Tysons Corner, VA
This is my favorite makeup setting spray. It truly makes your makeup last and is nice and refreshing! I like that it's not too sticky, and is perfect for a night out. I also like the variety of sprays- there is one for dry and one for oily skin. I would highly recommend!
Maribel S.
I needed something to keep my makeup on and this was so lightweight and it left my makeup so matte for all day! I definetly want to get my hands on a full size because its the best i ever used! I will be getting some more travel sizes to put in stockings this christmas lol
Sarah H.
Canton, OH
Love love love this product. It will literally make your make up last all day and all night if you wanted it to. It did not break me out which was a good thing. It doesn't have a strong sense when you spray it on your face. I wouldn't recommend this to all makeup lovers.
Kathryn W.
Manchester, MO
To be honest, I tried the product in the store I didn't actually buy it because I was out of money 😂 The feeling I got from just the first try was that my make up stayed way longer that day though. I definitely would recommend it to anybody who has problems keeping her/his makeup on the face.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.