BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Gillian B.
This is a really good spray for making your makeup stay in place for sure! I've tested this out even on really hot summer days and my makeup stays strong. I really like how it also keeps my face from getting oily throughout the day :)
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
Not the best urban decay product I have ever used honestly. I'm not a big setting spray can altogether either though. It has to be a one in a million product for me to love it. This brand kind of just feels like water.
Patience H.
Saint Paul, MN
i live this setting spray. leaves my makeup on all night and it doesn’t move an inch. lightweight and not heavy at all. good for dry and oily skin. keeps my oils at bay but it doesn’t dry out my significant other skin.
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
I like this product and it helps My Makeup stay on all day! I don't love the price tag on this spray though! I only purchased this spray a couple of times because of the price. I would recommend it as a product though.
Charlin F.
This is the absolute best setting spray especially for a night out or a special occasion where you may be sweating or out in the heat. If you use this spray, your makeup will not MOVE. It is amazing. But it doesn’t leave a tacky feeling behind either which is nice.
🖤Tiannaaaaa🖤™️ T.
Pagosa Springs
Best product I have ever used to keep makeup on All DAY!!! I have oily skin and even with waterproof eye makeup I tend to get a little raccoon ish by the end of the day. Don't want to be bothered with reapplying your makeup then this is the product for you!
Morrigan J.
Rineyville, KY
This setting spray is so great, it has a wondering smell and I find it works best for a combination of dry/oily skin, It is very lightweight and makes your makeup last all day, I would totally recommend this to others.
Angelica R.
New britain, CT
I love this setting spray, keep my makeup on all day. Only flaw is I don’t like the smell, it’s not strong but it’s not a smell that I enjoy. I would recommend though. One of the best products I’ve purchased from them.
sera g.
Los Angeles
This is my holy grail, ride or die setting spray. I have been using this spray for years.
I have tried many different sprays from both high end and drugstore. I always come back to this product right here.
I tend to have a sensitivity to sprays, especially those with scents. All Nighter has zero scent to me and it does not break out my skin, like many others do.
It claims to keep your makeup locked in all night. It definitely follows through. I have literally gone swimming (unintentionally) with makeup on. My makeup was still locked in place after getting out of the pool.
If you are looking for a good setting spray with a beautiful formula, and good staying power, look no further.
emme m.
Me personally haven’t tried this yet but it seems to have great packaging and reviews say that it is amazing so really want to try this out and I’m really hoping that it has make up stay all day and is a great formula.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.