BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Janet M.
Hunt Valley, MD
If you don't swear by this setting spray, then I don't think that you are a human. This is the best setting spray on the market - end all be all. Even if you use a ton of spritzs you also can get this product to last a really long time too, which I really appreciate. MUST BUY!
Brittany P.
Littleton, CO
I enjoyed using this product. I have really dry skin no oil on this face it really helped keep those dry patches in places with no flaking, it doesnt offer sun protection but it does give me a nice dewy look. I would recommend this product to somebody especially for dry skin.
Tammi J.
Chesterfield, VA
I have oily skin and I purchased this setting spray from Ultra and I don't like it at all. I have used it several times and each time it's the same. My face looks like I am sweating, it takes too long to dry and my face still looks greasy with it on. It just doesn't work for me
Erica V.
I have been using this product for years and it seems to do the job well. It doesnt have a strong scent, which is important to me. I have dry skin and its fine. Dont expect this to fix any cakeyness to your face if you have applied to much. This is good just for setting it.
Jenny C.
Tampa, FL
Yasss I needed this in my life! I have really oily skin and before setting sprays, my power foundation would always slide off. After doing my whole face, I spritz this all over and it sets my face for the night. It literally is an "all nighter". It's also refreshing for my face. This is always my final step. Highly recommend.
Mia W.
Tulsa, OK
The best setting spray!! My makeup literally stayed in place all night and still looked flawless. I used this spray to set my face for senior pictures and even with the sun beaming on my face I looked bomb. It's not heavy on the skin at all and it smells good which is a bonus.
Alexis C.
Middletown, NY
I can seriously see and tell the difference between when I do and don't use this product. It not only helps settle any extra powder that may be on my skin and get rid of a powdery look but my makeup seriously stays on so much better throughout the day. I definitely recommend!
Elle H.
Seattle, WA
This was the first setting spray I ever used and wow did it ever set the bar high! This setting spray actually works and helped make my makeup last, especially to long events like weddings during the warm summer months. The spray isn't super fine, but worked well enough. I used this product in the old packaging with the white bottle and purple lid, so maybe the spray is finer in the new packaging? I keep going back to this spray because nothing else works as well. I occasionally find this at Nordstrom Rack in store or on Hautelook online.
Marlene B.
This is WAY better than my NYX setting spray. The mist is finer so it doesn't clump up, and it doesn't feel like alcohol on my face when applied. The smell is acceptable and it definitely seals my makeup in for long wear, so I'll be sticking with this stuff from now on.
Natalie M.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love this setting spray! I got a deluxe sample size gwp from Ulta and used the whole thing. I definitely plan on buying the full sized. It helped my makeup last longer and look more natural. I also really like the scent and the fact that it's a nice fine mist.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.