BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
This stuff is absolutely the best. I took it on a trip to mexico with me. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and before we went out to the beach we all sprayed ourselves with this and our makeup didn't move an inch. I would absolutely buy again. Usually lasts me about a year.
Nichole M.
San Antonio, TX
I am so happy I finally decided to give this a try. This really does make my make-up last all day long, when I have a 12 hour shift I make sure I put this on. I will say that this one did not last as long as the matte counterpart. The pump doesn't always work so sometimes I just stand there with my eyes closed pumping away and it can seem like it takes for ever to finally come out.
chelsea b.
Grant City, MO
This is my all time favorite setting spray! It just adds that finishing touch to my makeup. Keeps my makeup on all day! I just feel like this adds a flawless touch to the complete the look! Super easy to use and smells amazing! There's never a time that I don't use this product!!
Dana S.
This product works well to ensure that your makeup stays put all night. All it takes is just one or two sprays to make sure that everything is set. There is not a lot of product that comes out of the pump and it doesn't completely soak your face either. It is a good product to have to ensure that nothing will move no matter where the day or night brings you or how the weather may be.
Kaleigh L.
This is by far the best setting spray on the market! It will literally keep your makeup all day long and night! I have no cons to list and this is my third bottle! All you do is spray a few sprits and let dry! I would most definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Cari D.
Fort Wayne, IN
If you are looking for a makeup setting spray that you can use daily, this is it! This goes on so lightly but makes my makeup LAST. For the price it is a great value, my bottle has lasted almost a year! If I go a day without it I definitely notice. I will be buying again!
Christina G.
I love this setting spray. It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day or all night depending on the occasion. I first bought the smaller size to try it out and have been repurchasing it ever since. I can see a complete difference from when I use it to when I do not use it.
Jamie K.
Webb City, MO
I bought this because people keep raving about how awesome it is, but I'm just not seeing it. My face makeup lasts just as long when I don't use the setting spray. However, when I use this all over my face, it makes my eye primer crease- when I stopped using the setting spray, the primer worked fine again. ELF's setting spray is much better (even though it splats instead of mists).
Megan H.
Olathe, KS
I absolutely love this product, not only does it make your makeup stay on all night but it also doesn't make your skin oily or clogged your pores!! I've literally slept with makeup on after applying this and my makeup has still been on for the next day. Amazing product!!
Holli A.
Kalamazoo, MI
Though a touch expensive, this setting spray is WORTH IT! With this, I almost never have to touch up my makeup and it can withstand everything!! Cuddling, sweating, normal wear you name it. I purchase it at Ulta, but I believe other beauty suppliers have it- GO GET SOME!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.