BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Moi S.
Guam
Honestly I’ve heard amazing things ! I wanna do my make up and our water on my face to see if it does what everyone says ! I’m tryna go swimming with a full face beat !
Jordan S.
I adore this setting spray, I've been using it for a few years now. I've tried other setting sprays and they just don't compare. It's hydrating, smells nice, and it really does keep your makeup in place even on the hottest and humid of days. This product has single handedly earned it's cult following and deserves it. On a typical hot and sticky Midwestern day, I don't have to touch up. IF I have to, I use a little mattifying powder to get rid of shine and then spritz on some of this to set it and just freshen a little bit. It's also great for spraying on before you put your face on, but AFTER you put on your primer. I've noticed that it helps with the staying power that much more.
Caroline C.
Hattiesburg, MS
This making spray is one of my favs! It has a really fine mist and really does help set my makeup and make it stay all day long. It kinda feels sticky on the skin but other than that works great. I would buy again.
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
With a few spray you can lock your makeup into place with this baby. I live in Miami so the weather here is humid and muggy with lots of heat. Believe it or not, you can still have flawless makeup in this weather with a setting powder and the Urban Decay Setting spray. This will literally make your makeup stay in place no matter the heat or weather. Love it, totally worth it. I will definitely be repurchasing once I'm out.
Chiara D.
Elmwood Park
I use this every time I wear makeup. I set my face before mascara and it keeps me shine free and keeps everything in place. I have repurchased and would recommend
Daisy P.
Bellflower, CA
I love this setting spray so much! It literally makes your makeup stay all day. It's non greasy. Keeps your makeup look flawless. I usually just spray it twice and that works for me.
Lina N.
Brooklyn
Keeps your face locked in all day and night. Sweat proof and waterproof. Odorless and lightweight. You won't even feel you have it on. Never get caught without it.
Robin E.
Canonsburg, PA
No matter what foundation I use, I ALWAYS use my all nighter setting spray to avoid makeup meltdown!  I think I'm on my 3rd bottle and will continue to repurchase.
Amber M.
Suffolk, VA
Love this product, keeps my foundation in place. I purchased the travel size and I use it all the time. A few sprays after putting your makeup on and it will help it to last all day long. Its about $12-15 for the travel size and I would buy it again.
Jacqueline N.
Great product! I have oily skin, and it keeps my face make up lookimg fresh all day. I love spraying it after setting my face with powder because keeps my skin from looking powdery.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.