BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Tammi J.
Chesterfield, VA
I have oily skin and I purchased this setting spray from Ultra and I don't like it at all. I have used it several times and each time it's the same. My face looks like I am sweating, it takes too long to dry and my face still looks greasy with it on. It just doesn't work for me
Michelle L.
Holy Grail product. I will not go anywhere without using this spray. It keeps my makeup on all day and when the spray hits your makeup it melts into your face to have a more flawless finish. It does last pretty long even if you use a ton of it. Great product for all occasions.
Alexis C.
Middletown, NY
I can seriously see and tell the difference between when I do and don't use this product. It not only helps settle any extra powder that may be on my skin and get rid of a powdery look but my makeup seriously stays on so much better throughout the day. I definitely recommend!
Lorrin M.
Tysons Corner, VA
This is my favorite makeup setting spray. It truly makes your makeup last and is nice and refreshing! I like that it's not too sticky, and is perfect for a night out. I also like the variety of sprays- there is one for dry and one for oily skin. I would highly recommend!
Marlene B.
This is WAY better than my NYX setting spray. The mist is finer so it doesn't clump up, and it doesn't feel like alcohol on my face when applied. The smell is acceptable and it definitely seals my makeup in for long wear, so I'll be sticking with this stuff from now on.
Renée H.
Indianapolis, IN
I cannot believe I went so long without this setting spray in my routine. It makes my makeup last so much longer and really brings out the pigmentation of the colors that I use. It is completely worth the price if you use a lot of makeup and don't want it to go to waste.
Vilma V.
Helsinki
This product is absolutely amazing!! I usually use this only when i'm going out and my makeup stays on all night. My skin is pretty dry and this product makes my face look pretty and dewy! I believe this would be great for oily skin too. Can't wait to use this tonight!!
Tessa L.
Happy Valley, OR
It's a great for setting your makeup and making your makeup look clean and matte. Gives it a great finish. Although, using it alone WILL NOT keep your makeup on "all night". Especially if you're going out dancing. It's not going to keep your makeup on your face, but I will continue to buy it as an amazing setting spray
Danielle Y.
I think fairy dust is in this product because it's amazing. It keeps my makeup on all day. I can do my makeup before work, use this and come home at the end of the day and my makeup still looks so fresh. My makeup does not budge at all. This is a must have for everyone.
Aslin J.
I was iffy about getting another setting spray since the one I already had was matte. But I bought the travel size setting spray and I love it. My makeup stays on for up to 10 hours. Even an afternoon at six flags my makeup moved a little but you really couldn't can't tell.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.