BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jamie Z.
Batavia, OH
I purchased this product awhile ago and fell out of using it. Recently picked it up again and use it almost every day. I cannot say how this compares to not using a setting spray or other brands, but I won't go out without it.
Elisa L.
One of the best settings sprays... If it is a little over your budget don't use it to spray you brushed elf setting spray is an alternative for the pigment but to set this is the best
Gilsia G.
Mount Vernon , NY
I bought this when everybody was using it when it first came out. With or without my makeup still transfers. I don't feel it has any sun protection. Is easy to apply but I wouldn't buy it again.
Divine M.
This is 100 percent my favorite setting spray .. my go to, I use this every time I apply makeup and it makes my face look so nice . It helps my makeup stay in place all day and I always buy this I can’t ever run out
Christiana M.
Rochester, NY
I’m not 100% sure I’ve noticed a huge difference while using this product. But my friends all swear buy it. Never the less I use it each time I apply make up as a last step without fail.
Zoe B.
Haverhill, MA
This setting spray is the best one I have ever tried. It sets your makeup all day and make its look so natural and not cakey. It is expensive but 100% worth it. I would recommend this to anyone who has their makeup on for more than 8 hours a day!
Summerlyn S.
Mattoon
THIS WAS SO GOOD!! I absolutely loved this setting spray because it did make my makeup last all day! No matter where I was going, it locked in my makeup and kept it looking fresh all day. I would definitely repurchase
Callie E.
Auburn, AL
I don’t know if it necessarily holds ALL night but it holds for a while, but I’d spray your face at least 6-8 times instead of 3-4. I will say it is the best setting spray I’ve ever used
Alanna C.
I love this. It sets my makeup down for the night and makes me feel in control over my makeup. It's a very nice finish. I love it. I would recommend this to everyone 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Savanna M.
Traskwood , AR
I feel like this is a classic you really can’t go wrong with. It prolongs the wear and holds everything in place. I really enjoy spraying my face and pushing it in with a beauty blender!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.