BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Hayley G.
I love this setting spray. I can go swimming and it holds up. Others have given me acne but this doesn't. The smell is fine, doesn't smell bad but nothing noticeable.
Kristen S.
West Chester, PA
My favorite summer setting spray! Fabulous refreshing mist hold makeup in place and keep it fresh!
I will definitely keep buying this spray and keep recommending it!
Angie R.
Lexington
This stuff is my holy grail. The price is a bit high and the product doesn’t last very long when you use it every day... but it does keep your makeup in place!
Danielle C.
Champaign
this is great! It doesn't feel too wet like other setting spray i tried before. It dries down quickly, but doesn't dry out the skin. My makeup lasted all day.
Savannah D.
bemidji, MN
Best setting spray i have used! Melts all your makeup so it your face looked powerdery it takes the powdery-ness away! Also can intesify eyeshadows or highlighters!
Sophia T.
Irvine, CA
I was really impressed with this setting spray.. seriously the best one out there. To give you an idea of its hold - I used it Coachella and it absolutely did the trick. I applied it around 11am and when i got back to the hotel at 12am, all my makeup was still intact! A huuuge bonus was when someone in combat boots charged at me and flipped my toenail up and blood to gush out and I was in tears, crying from the pain... my makeup didn't move an inch. It was amazing! This is a definite must for anyone that needs their makeup to stay put for long hours.

Also, sometimes on sephora or ultra you can get 2 4oz for $40 which is only $10 more than the usually $30 for 1 bottle! (I totally stocked up)
Jenna M.
The name says it all, it will last you all day or all night. You only have to spray it 3-5 times across your face and it will have you set for the day, literally.;)
Makenzie S.
Lansing, MI
I’ve tried a couple different brands of setting spray but I always go back to this one. The most it’s so fine so there are no large droplets that mess up my makeup and it definitely makes my makeup stay on all night.
Janneh K.
I'm usually used to my makeup moving after a few hours, but with this all nighter spray, my makeup lasts for HOURS! I'm obsessed with it. It makes your foundation look natural and allows your makeup to blend with your skin effortlessly.
Alanna C.
I love this. It sets my makeup down for the night and makes me feel in control over my makeup. It's a very nice finish. I love it. I would recommend this to everyone 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.