BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Deniella O.
El Sobrante, CA
I recently bought this because I saw other makeup artist using it and I thought I would give it a try. So far I Love it definitely makes my face feel refreshed and makeup stay put all night. I look forward to trying more Urban decay products.
Erica J.
San Antonio, TX
One of my holy grails!!! If you want your makeup to last all day, this is the product that will help you achieve that. I have been through so many bottles because I absolutely love this setting spray.
Cassandra O.
Richmond, TX
I don't know if the formula for this changed or what, but when it was in the purple/white packaging, I did not like it. This new purple/black, I LOVE. This keeps me looking fresh and my makeup locked DOWN. Little to no transfer when I use this, which is why I buy setting spray in the first place - I need my makeup to stay in place! I use this in copious amounts every time I do my makeup, so as soon as I'm able, I'm stocking up on these bad boys!
Emily B.
Owings Mills, MD
This is a holy grail. It totally lives up to the hype. The most is so fine and honestly it smells great too but it just lays perfectly on the face and truly helps your makeup last ALL DAY. Keep rebuying it.
Sincerely, Sarah E.
Taunton, MA
This product is a great setting spray. But it’s so expensive!!! It’s great for any skin type, but doesn’t provide any sun protection. It keeps your makeup in place for most of the day, and it’s super light.
chlo B.
Winter Park
Yes yes yes, I use this in my eye shadow. I always spray it on my foundation brush before I blend it in which makes my foundation flawless forever. I have combination skin I think. It’s a makeup must have..
Rita L.
Thornton, CO
This setting spray is good I wouldn’t say the greatest. It finishes its job and keeps the makeup in place. This setting spray is multi useful for setting tour makeup and also using it to hydrate beauty blenders and mixing it with highlighter.
Laura D.
I guess this works well for some things but humidity here in Houston summers wins every time. I wish it kept all my makeup in place. It doesn’t have shimmer thought and does help my shadow seem to stay put.
Shyanna P.
Milwaukie
Does exactly what it says ! Keeps your makeup in place all night long . Even with my combination skin I didn’t have any cracking in my base leaving you with a gorgeous matte finish will always re purchase .
Alexyss H.
My makeup just melts and looks amazing after I use this. Rally makes it last all day and the mist is really amazing too. I would definitely recommend this setting spray and it is definitely worth the price.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.