BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lauren C.
Morgantown, WV
This stuff is amazing.I don't currently have this stuff but my makeup girl used it on all of use for my sister's wedding in 98 degree weather and we were all dripping sweat but our makeup did not budge.i highly recommend this makeup spray
Elaine L.
Elkins Park, PA
This product is definitely one of my go to items! Oily skin has plagued my life but the Urban decay spray helps keep that natural shine away longer than anything else I've experimented with. Another great point is, a little goes a long way! This isn't a product that costs an arm and a leg then runs out a week after purchase. My poor bottle definitely shows wear and tear but proves how much I love it via usage!
Ashley V.
Houma
I didn't use a setting spray when I first got into makeup. I still don't use it all that often- only when I'm really going out and doing something other than just running errands. That said, I find that the UD All Nighter setting spray really seems to work for me. It definitely helps keep my makeup in place longer. It doesn't dry out my face or make it shiny, either. I haven't tried the other types of UD setting sprays yet- I might get deslick next because I do get oily sometimes- but I do highly recommend All Nighter.
Toreka P.
The holy grail of setting sprays!!! I can spray my face at 8am and do what I have to do all day including workout and my face will still be set and in place at 11pm.
Michelle S.
Mesa, AZ
I never really knew the importance of setting spray until i began dancing back in HS. I used to always buy the Victoria secret brand and then they ended up dropping the product, I've tried different setting sprays off and on but when I looked into this one I was really happy. It definitely does its job by keeping your makeup fresh and in place, if there is anyone I'd recommend this product to it's my fellow dancers for shows and competitions, I have never had to reapply makeup, other than lipstick with this product!
Hillary L.
Lafayette, LA
I'd give this 39293i28920 stars of I could. It's amazing. I had it once. And I wish I could purchase again. It makes all my crappy makeup stick like glue. I love it.
Carly S.
Orlando, FL
I've been using this for years and will never use anything else! Gives my face a nice finish and it really does keep my makeup on all day or all night. Very easy to apply, just follow the directions. All of my friends have this in their makeup bags!
Aerial L.
I LOVE IT IT IS THE BEST SETTING SPRAY EVERRRR and it lasts all night also! The product lasts months I've had mine for about a month and a half and keep in mind I use it almost everyday!
Savannah D.
Bemidji, MN
Best setting spray i have used! Melts all your makeup so it your face looked powerdery it takes the powdery-ness away! Also can intesify eyeshadows or highlighters!
Sophia T.
Irvine, CA
I was really impressed with this setting spray.. seriously the best one out there. To give you an idea of its hold - I used it Coachella and it absolutely did the trick. I applied it around 11am and when i got back to the hotel at 12am, all my makeup was still intact! A huuuge bonus was when someone in combat boots charged at me and flipped my toenail up and blood to gush out and I was in tears, crying from the pain... my makeup didn't move an inch. It was amazing! This is a definite must for anyone that needs their makeup to stay put for long hours.

Also, sometimes on sephora or ultra you can get 2 4oz for $40 which is only $10 more than the usually $30 for 1 bottle! (I totally stocked up)
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.