BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Madison F.
Lexington, KY
I like this a lot I was at first skeptical about adding more but it was lightweight, good for all skin types. I have dry, and it actually helped my skin stay a little moisturizers. I would recommend.
Samantha P.
Love this product! My makeup last all night long when I use this product. The price is fair I'd say. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and people who want to start getting high end products
Amanda N.
Anchorage, AK
Stop reading, get in the car, drive to Ulta, and buy this immediately!

I first used this spray about a year ago at a friend's house and it has been a staple in my makeup bag every since. It is like magic -- lipstick will last all day, even through meals, eye makeup will last multiple days, it doesn't make you feel or look oily, it dries quickly, and it lasts forever. I've been using the travel sized bottle for like four months, and I use probably 2-3 times as many pumps as it recommends, just because I feel like makeup lasts longer with a more full-faced coverage.
Jaclyn R.
Los Angeles
I bought a sample size of this and love it so much I plan on buying a full size. It really does seem to keep my makeup in place all day. I also like how it feels on my skin!
Laura C.
I've used a trial size amount and I was pretty pleased with it. I can't rate it fully because I used it only for a couple of minutes, will post an update when I use it again
Tristen T.
Savannah, GA
This is my favorite setting spray. I have oily skin, and it works great for me. Keeps my makeup on all night, and I also use it throughout the day to freshen up my look. I would definitely recommend!
Alia M.
Orland Hills, IL
My go-to makeup setting spray! Love it in all 4 seasons! It smooths out my makeup for a seamless finish and keeps it long lasting! Has been a staple in my makeup routine for years! Highly recommend!
Kendra S.
wayne
This setting spray is honestly my holy grail!!! i can NOT live without the All Nighter Setting spray. The spray is a fine mist and there is no funky smell. this is good for my dry skin. It doesn't emphasize my dry spots. i would recommend this to ANYONE
Demiĺ B.
Northport, AL
Have heard absolutely nothing but amazing things about this product. So glad they changed their packaging, if you're someone else who cares about that you'll probably think it's pretty cute too. This product does everything it says it will and more. Bathe in it!
Amanda P.
Odessa, TX
I like to set down my makeup to melt the powder into my skin and help talke away they powder loom but I don’t feel like they make my make up last any longer. I just like the refreshing feeling it gives
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.