BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth R.
Kirkland, WA
This setting spray does exactly what it's name says, makes my makeup stay on all night. I wear it mostly when I go to clubs or concerts and it makes my makeup stay on flawlessly. The only thing I would recommend is getting the larger bottle, I got the smaller one to try it out and loved it so much I used it so often that I wished I bought the larger one so it would last me longer.
Katlyn M.
Shippensburg, PA
I love this product more than words can even describe. Recently, I went to a concert that was outdoors. We were in the heat and humidity for almost twelve hours and my makeup didn't budge! I spray this on every time I leave the house - even if I'm just going to the mall. It helps your makeup stay put and looking flawless :)
Jenna R.
Acworth, GA
I love this setting spray so much. It always keeps my makeup in place, it is lightweight and sprays on evenly. My skin is combination and it never makes me break out. It gives a natural finish- basically just seals in whatever you've got going on. I would absolutely buy again!
Ana E.
This is hands-down my favorite setting spray. I purchase the duo because it's a better bang for your buck and I personally keep one on my vanity and one in my makeup bag for when I need a pick-me-up for my makeup. It helps your makeup last all day with the very few touch ups
Corey K.
Appleton, WI
If I have a long day ahead of me, I am always urr to use this product. I have oily skin so it helps with oil control and makes me foundation last all day. When I use this, I don't experience creasing which is fantastic. I can party hard and be sure that my makeup does not move!
Kitty K.
This is my all - time favorite setting spray! If I had only one setting spray to chose it would be this one. It is just an all-around good setting spray. It helps my makeup last all day. It doesn't budge and it looks flawless. I will definitely repurchase this many times in the future.
Courtney T.
Statesville , NC
I loooooove this makeup-setting spray! I've tried so many of them and this is definitely my favorite! :) As soon as I spray it on my face, I can instantly feel that it's good-to-go ALL day, with no worries. It has more of a matte finish, which I normally go for. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Alexa W.
This setting spray is LIFE! I know that all my hard work will be protected when I use this stuff (bc I didn't spend 20 minutes on this contour/highlight for it to melt off as soon as I walk outside 💁🏼) seriously though, your makeup will stay fresh all day with this product!
Dawn B.
Southgate, Mi
I don't know how I lived without this stuff. It is truly the holy grail of makeup products. I do not say this lightly, trust me. It makes my makeup last all day. One day I slept in my makeup and it was close to perfect the next day. It washes off easily. Well worth the money, TRUST ME!!
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This setting spray is hands down the best setting spray that I have tried. It helps keep my make up from slipping off of my face. This is my holy grail and I highly recommend that everyone gives this a try. Yes, it is costly but again, its worth it and it lasts a long time.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.