BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Mercedes-Benz T.
For me, this is an okay product. It works better than my other setting spray that I used but I do live in FL so it gets really hot here and I don't like that I have to use so much of the product just to get my makeup to last all day. But it does work well, I just have to use a lot.
Kitty K.
This is the best setting spray out there! I have tried so many and this is the one that really makes my makeup stay all day. I don't know how it does it but it really keeps everything in tact. It gives my skin the perfect due as well. I love everything about it, but I wish it were cheaper.
Krystal W.
Castle Rock, CO
It's my favorite setting spray for summer heat and long lasting looks. It doesn't affect the finish of my makeup- if I'm wearing dewy foundation it stays dewy, if I'm matte it stays matte. The only reason I can't give it five stars is because I feel like it can be a bit drying when I wear it often. I have very dry skin in the winter and need extra hydration so I will still use this when I need long wearing but I will use other hydrating mists along with it.
Brittany S.
Temecula, CA
Makes your Makeup last ALL night, I'm a Makeup Artist so I use it on all my clients to gurantee long lasting makeup, a few easy sprays and you're and ready for a night out, I'd like to see some new packaging, but other than that I will continue to buy it!.
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
GIRLLLLL. I had this product since they had that old packaging with the sky/night city on there (that bottle reminds me of a EXPO/board cleaning spray LOL). I would just purchase the full size, but I understand why most get the travel version in case it does not work well with your skin or anything. To me, this setting spray is CLASSIC. It sometimes makes my non-waterproof mascara/eyeliner smear a little girl but the other makeup does not budge and this is as important as PRIMER. Set your beautiful & expensive art work that took you so much time to blend and beat!
Anna M.
Greenville , SC
I really love this setting spray as it is not only light weight where it feels like you are barely wearing anything, but it also leaves my makeup looking dewy and perfect all day. If I am going to have a tough day on the go, I will spray both before I put my makeup on and after.
Kirsten L.
One of the best sprays I've ever used! It's light, refreshing, and doesn't leave any residue on your skin. I tend to drown my face in this stuff and it doesn't smudge my mascara or anything. I have a super oily T-zone and I think the spray really controls the oil for an extra few hours.
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
I can't live without this product! In fact, I freak out if I haven't restocked and then I run out. I feel so much more refreshed and locked in when I use this as my final step to my make up routine. It's great because I can use it over any foundation and it doesn't have any sort of weird reaction. This is so worth the price, especially because it should last you for at least a couple of months.
Bridget B.
Charlotte, NC
Where has this product been all my life? Being an avid gym rat, I often would see my makup in pools of sweat vs. on my face...once I started using this product my face looks the same as when I walked in! This holds true for any night out on the town dancing or tailgating all day, too! I also noticed there is no need for powder touch ups when using this product, too. It seems pricey, but will last a very long time and it worth it vs. reapplying your makeup!
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
I am in love with this makeup setting spray! This is the best makeup setting spray I have used so far and that's saying something considering I used every popular setting spray out there. The packaging is great, the spray comes out even and it makes my makeup stay on all day long!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.