BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jenny V.
Dixon, CA
This product is a HOLY GRAIL. you can sweat, swim, cry, run, do whatever. and this spray will make sure your makeup doesn't budge one bit and i ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT.
Pamela H.
Suffolk, VA
I love this spray! Pros: It goes on clean and doesn't feel sticky or like a mask. It creates a nice finish and keeps my makeup from rubbing off when I need long wear. I always put this on when I am planning on going out at night to an event so I don't have to worry about my makeup!
Ashleigh M.
Burbank, CA
This setting spray is amazing! I got it for just short of $15 at Ulta and it was totally worth it. It doesn't give the mattefied look, which is great if you have dry skin. It really does last all day and into the night. This is hands down some of the best setting spray out there!
Karalynn B.
I put this to the ultimate test today at work. After doing my makeup, I used this spray to set it. After walking 3 miles in the Indiana heat and humidity, my makeup still looked great! The only places it didn't is wear I wiped sweat away. I would definitely recommend this product!
Lily L.
Probably one of the best setting sprays - I have combination skin, and have especially oily lids and T-zone. Before this, makeup (especially liner) would slide off the face by afternoon. However, this keeps all of my makeup on lock, from casual days to hot nights. Easy to apply and spray as well. Definitely my favorite setting spray
Erica M.
Westminster, CA
I love this spray. it really keeps my makeup on all day. I have normal to dry skin, so this gives me a fresh and dewy look after i apply my make up. It literally gives you a matte to natural finish, which is what i look for. i do recommend this spray. I don't go a day without it.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
This is my tried and true favorite makeup setting spray! The full size literally lasts me forever because it only takes a few sprays to do the job. It doesn't feel sticky at all, it just leaves the face looking nice and ready for a whole day of wear! I repurchase this all the time!
Lindsey T.
The All Nighter setting spray is a staple in my purse and toiletry bag for travel. I use it daily and I'm positive it extends the life of my makeup throughout the day. My sensitive skin has no issues with it whatsoever and I also feel like it keeps my dry, flaky skin at bay. Fiv d
Valerie C.
I love this! I have the original product from over 6 years ago, before they changed the packaging. Both formulations work well and is very easy to use. It helps prevent my makeup from smearing on my longer party nights. I would definitely purchase this again and highly recommend.
Brooke B.
This is one of the best makeup setting sprays I have ever used! It sprays out nicely and doesn't leave a film or residue on the skin. I have oily skin and even though it doesn't say it helps with oil control, I can see a difference in mine. It makes my makeup last so long without moving at all!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.