BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashleigh M.
Burbank, CA
This setting spray is amazing! I got it for just short of $15 at Ulta and it was totally worth it. It doesn't give the mattefied look, which is great if you have dry skin. It really does last all day and into the night. This is hands down some of the best setting spray out there!
Jaleene G.
I have never found any setting spray that works as great as this one does. It really does make such a difference in the longevity of your makeup. Great for combination skin types. I have bought this many times and will continue to do so because it never lets me down in any circumstance even if it's like 100 degree weather outside.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
I love this mist but it smears my mascara if I apply it on after finishing my full face of makeup. I don't know if it's just my eye shape that makes that happen or the mascara that I use but I have used several types of mascara and nothing has changed. It just continues to happen
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
This is the only setting spray I will use! 😍😍😍
Even with my oily skin, my makeup holds ALL DAY when I use this setting spray. I spray it on my face as directed, and then lightly bounce a blending sponge on top. I never have an issue with my foundation, blush, eyebrows, etc. staying all day long.
This setting spray is worth every penny, and I will be buying as long as they continue making it.
Kirsten L.
One of the best sprays I've ever used! It's light, refreshing, and doesn't leave any residue on your skin. I tend to drown my face in this stuff and it doesn't smudge my mascara or anything. I have a super oily T-zone and I think the spray really controls the oil for an extra few hours.
Regina N.
New York , NY
This stuff is glue! Seriously! I have woken up after a night out with perfect makeup still intact thanks to this setting spray. Compared to other setting sprays you can definitely tell that this has more substance to it. It drys quickly and once it's set, you can't feel it at all!
Aimee A.
Bronx, NY
Hate this! I rather use a cheap rose water spray! My expectations were really high when seeing this all across YouTube. Not worth the hype or price. The smell alone was unbearable. Legit smells like you're pouring rubbing alcohol on your face. Made me super super dry. Wouldn't recommend this.
Bridget B.
Charlotte, NC
Where has this product been all my life? Being an avid gym rat, I often would see my makup in pools of sweat vs. on my face...once I started using this product my face looks the same as when I walked in! This holds true for any night out on the town dancing or tailgating all day, too! I also noticed there is no need for powder touch ups when using this product, too. It seems pricey, but will last a very long time and it worth it vs. reapplying your makeup!
Sydney C.
Olmsted Falls, OH
This is by far the best setting spray I've used. After a long day of work or a long night partying I saw almost no transfer or loss of makeup anywhere. Theo my issue I found was if it's insanley hot outside with high humidity the setting spray did loose effect but honestly if it's that hot and humid out to melt his setting spray off odds are you shouldn't be outside anyways lol. Overall I absolutely love this and would recommend it to anyone and everyone
Holli O.
Wills Point, TX
Great setting spray. Its a little expensive but well worth it because it keeps your makeup in place and looking fresh. I bought mine at ULTA and bought the regular size. I gave it 4 stars due to the fact that I prefer gerard cosmetics setting spray and it comes in various scents.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.