BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lisa H.
Stockton, CA
This is hands-down, one of the BEST makeup setting sprays I have ever used. It keeps my makeup in place all day and helps give me some life after I complete my makeup for the day which is usually matte. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to my family and friends.
Ashley L.
Chula Vista, CA
I really love this product! I've tried multiple drug store setting sprays and they haven't worked nearly as well as this one has, it keeps my make up in place and doesn't let my face get oily which Is my number one issue! It stays put and lasts all day and is definitely worth the 14$ they also have a full size which is about 30$
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
one of my favorite setting sprays it really does make your makeup last all day even through sweat! I would definitely recommend this for those wanting to try a setting spray you can find this at ulta and sephora and they sometimes have a discounted double pack which is a great deal
Brooke B.
This is one of the best makeup setting sprays I have ever used! It sprays out nicely and doesn't leave a film or residue on the skin. I have oily skin and even though it doesn't say it helps with oil control, I can see a difference in mine. It makes my makeup last so long without moving at all!
Briana A.
Wagoner, OK
Love love love this setting spray. I had heard amazing things about this so I bought the travel size to use for a wedding that I was in. It's the best setting spray I've ever used. Definitely worth the money. It made my makeup stay on and look better than ever. This is definitely a staple for me now.
Lindsey T.
The All Nighter setting spray is a staple in my purse and toiletry bag for travel. I use it daily and I'm positive it extends the life of my makeup throughout the day. My sensitive skin has no issues with it whatsoever and I also feel like it keeps my dry, flaky skin at bay. Fiv d
Andrea B.
Saint Johns, FL
Best setting spray out there hands down! I've tried to find dupes or any thing better but have had no luck. Keeps makeup in place through anything, including humidity and bad weather. The price is a bit steep but it is worth it for the quality and there is a cheaper travel size. I would definitely buy again because there's nothing else that locks my makeup as well as this does!! Buy it!!!
Francesca P.
Peoria, IL
First off, this is an incredible spray. It softens the look of powder, and makes my face look so natural in such a beautiful way. I just wish I could afford to buy it more often! I've got one bottle that I use for special occasions, but maybe one day I'll be able to use it everyday! For now I'll stick to my trusty MUR spray
Jessica M.
Hugoton, KS
I've tried many different setting sprays but this one is definitely my favorite! It doesn't make your face oily. You can use it whether you have naturally oily or dry skin. After using this I showered and deep washed my face and most of my eye makeup was still on! This is a definite go to when going out at night or for a simple everyday look. You can even use it to be able to wear your makeup to the gym without it feeling like its melting off. Must try?
Jaleene G.
I have never found any setting spray that works as great as this one does. It really does make such a difference in the longevity of your makeup. Great for combination skin types. I have bought this many times and will continue to do so because it never lets me down in any circumstance even if it's like 100 degree weather outside.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.