BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cassie B.
Newark, OH
This is a definite must have for everyone womens makeup bag. This really is a universal product. I use it before applying eyeshadow to my eyes and blush to my cheeks and wow I never really knew how beautiful the colors were. The colors truly POP when I use this. I spray it on after makeup is finished and picture perfect makeup all day is no longer in my dreams. ladies you don't have to take your makeup bag everywhere with you anymore because this setting spray literally does a Freeze Frame the minute you are done applying your makeup.
Dani S.
Salem, OR
I love this all nighter spray be because it makes you feel so refreshed and it has a good scent to it. It's a super reliable spray and it's one of the best I've used.
Meg T.
This setting spray is the only way I know my makeup will look as good as it did when I first put it on. This is a holy grail product that helps keep my makeup look last until I wash my face. I recommend this product to my friends and they are obsessed with it.
Christy P.
Hemet
OK THIS IS NOT MY FAVORITE FIRST OFF I HATE THE SMELL OF IT IT SMELLS LIKE WET DOG AND I DONT WANT MY FACE SMELLING LIKE THAT I PREFER THE M.A.C SETTING SPRAY ITS MORE REFRESHING ON MY FACE
Stephanie S.
Athol
Omg this makes foundation last for like ever. I did just have to switch to the De-slick cause my face has been super oily lately and needed something better for that.
Kavita H.
Jamaica, NY
When they say take a girl swimming on the first date, ohhh your makeup will stay on. It sets your makeup in place and also take away that powdery finish. Always rebuy
Nicole V.
Miami
Can last you through any natural disaster and you'll be looking like a god. It's great for any makeup look and all skin types. No setting spray will ever come close to what this baby can do to be completely honest.
Kayla F.
Cottondale, AL
Honestly, one of the best setting sprays I’ve used. It doesn’t take much, so don’t drench your face! I work in a veterinary office and work from 7am to 7pm and my makeup lasts all day long, even after a million puppy kisses.
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
I sometimes work long 12-14 hour days and I need to run errands after work. This locks everything in place so that I don’t feel like a hot mess at the end of the day!
Melissa M.
San Jose, CA
This is a must have ! Who has time to be reapplying makeup or bringing your stash with you!? No one so use this setting spray and you're set for the day and all night
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.