BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Laura C.
I've used a trial size amount and I was pretty pleased with it. I can't rate it fully because I used it only for a couple of minutes, will post an update when I use it again
Emily M.
wantagh
This kept my makeup on all day! I cant stress enough how good this setting spray is. I also love the cooling effect and its very good for all skin types. I reccommend to beginners and pros of makeup.
Alia M.
Orland Hills, IL
My go-to makeup setting spray! Love it in all 4 seasons! It smooths out my makeup for a seamless finish and keeps it long lasting! Has been a staple in my makeup routine for years! Highly recommend!
Megan N.
Erlanger, KY
This stuff is magical. I am a wedding photographer and my makeup stays on through any weather, sweat, and heat! One product I find myself coming back to over and over again!
Linette A.
Makes my make up look so much nicer and less powdery by just a few sprays. It literally melts the make up into my skin as if it was nothing! I would put on a very thick and heavy feeling liquid lipstick and spray this afterward and the heavy feeling literally disappeared :)
Amanda M.
This is the best setting spray that I’m used my far! It keeps my makeup in place! Give a nice dewey look! URBAN DECAY All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Arizbeth G.
Napa, CA
I love how this sprays. It really locks my face and it stays in place. I have supper oily skin so this it's good. I highly recommend it. I'll be repurchasing when I run out.
robyn j.
Millington, TN
Use this spray every single day! What a great formula and a pleasant smell. Bought it on sale at Sephora! Doesnt make my dry skin look cakey! Looooove the new packaging too.
Taylor D.
Favorite setting spray! Fixes up any cakiness while locking in your makeup at the same time, leaving a beautiful finish. I'm on my second bottle of this stuff and will continue buying more when I run out!
Emma B.
Philadelphia, PA
Works like nothing else. Makeup really stays all day. Only thing I would suggest is putting it on before mascara because it sometimes makes it smudge unless the mascara is waterproof. It also comes in travel size, which is very handy
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.