BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jaycie C.
Wills Point, TX
My go to setting spray. Love it more than my mac fix plus. Makes my makeup look flawless and it's very light weight. Jews my makeup in place all day. Highly
Recommend
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
The product itself is wonderful. I put it on top of my Fix+. It doesn't have an overpowering scent, it hasn't broken my skin out, it dries fairly quickly, and I don't feel like my face is puckering up after using it. My only complaint about this is the bottle itself. It doesn't want to fully depress and offer up a full spray. I switched the product into one of my own spray bottles, but it's not the same gentle mist the standard bottle is SUPPOSED to provide. Aside from that, the performance of the product itself is top notch!
Lara W.
I just recently purchased this product and have used it a few times. It's not sticky jen it goes on and the mist actually covers your whole face. Other sprays I have tried do not spray well. I would highly recommend this.
Diana M.
Sunnyside, WA
This is my all time favorite setting spray!!! Your makeup last all day !! Literally!!! This is my go to!!! Love love this product!!! It also makes your makeup look flawless and natural!!
Karina M.
Hands down the best setting spray on the market it is great for all skin types and the application is super easy the scent is amazing and the price is worth for what you are getting I recommend to anyone looking for a good setting mist you will not regret it
Ashley P.
I absolutely love this setting spray. It keeps my makeup looking like I just applied it. I can guarantee me makeup will stay through a hot summer day with this spray!
Miss G.
this is the best thing I have ever used. I used my friend's before going out hoping it would help just keep me looking decent at the party. Little did I know that it would change my life. I went wild that night. I went too hard and ended up yacking, but urban decay was there for me. I fell asleep on the bathroom floor & had to wake up and go to a fundraiser the next day and when i looked in the mirror I was SHOOK. my make up looked the exact same as it did when I first put it on. I wore this same face of make up for 2 days with no regrets. This spray withstood an amazing amount of sweat, wine I spilt on my face, puking for hours and rain on the walk home. I am amazed. This is the best thing since sliced bread.
Christiana D.
Los Lunas, NM
This is by far the best setting spray ive came across just simply amazing i wouldn't buy anything else. I would say its good for combo skin an for me it does have a matte finish which i like yes my makeup stays all day no problem i recommend it to anyone
Cassie B.
Newark, OH
This is a definite must have for everyone womens makeup bag. This really is a universal product. I use it before applying eyeshadow to my eyes and blush to my cheeks and wow I never really knew how beautiful the colors were. The colors truly POP when I use this. I spray it on after makeup is finished and picture perfect makeup all day is no longer in my dreams. ladies you don't have to take your makeup bag everywhere with you anymore because this setting spray literally does a Freeze Frame the minute you are done applying your makeup.
Angela P.
This really does help your makeup stay put throughout the day... or night! I love using this to also freshen up my makeup. It makes all powdery products just melt together and look flawless.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.