BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kelly O.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
I bought this for my wedding and I couldn't have been more pleased. My makeup stayed in place all night, through eating, dancing, and all the pictures. What's even more surprising is that I still have the same bottle. I spritz my face nearly every time I do my makeup for a night out, and the same (full-size) bottle is still going strong. I've given the travel/sample size bottles as gifts, and they last quite a long time, as well.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
I love this mist but it smears my mascara if I apply it on after finishing my full face of makeup. I don't know if it's just my eye shape that makes that happen or the mascara that I use but I have used several types of mascara and nothing has changed. It just continues to happen
Maritza M.
San Francisco, CA
This is great! I must have for any foundation wearer.

I tested this...
I put on some black gloves, and rubbed them on my cheek. Sure enough there was nothing on my glove and my makeup was still on my face.

Before... I would hug people and leave a orange mark on their shirts
Shondra B.
Franklin , LA
This setting spray is a bit pricey but it does get the job done! I try to only use it for special occasions, not my everyday makeup. I just spritz all over my face and it drys clear with no residue. It truly helps my makeup stay put without smudging off or melting off on a hot day!
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
I have super oily skin and wasn't expecting a miracle product, but I at least expected some kind of help. I put this stuff through the ultimate test of a summer wedding in June in Georgia (super hot and humid). My makeup maybe stayed an hour longer than it would have without this, but I was still an oily slick and had to blot away. I won't be repurchasing this, but may look into the all nighter spray
Jennifer L.
Owensboro, KY
I never would have imagined I would be the kind of person to use setting spray. However, I will never go back to not using it! If I ever forget to use it, I can tell. It's so lightweight and makes my makeup look flawless all night long. I will continue to buy over and over again!
Bridget B.
Charlotte, NC
Where has this product been all my life? Being an avid gym rat, I often would see my makup in pools of sweat vs. on my face...once I started using this product my face looks the same as when I walked in! This holds true for any night out on the town dancing or tailgating all day, too! I also noticed there is no need for powder touch ups when using this product, too. It seems pricey, but will last a very long time and it worth it vs. reapplying your makeup!
Jaden A.
Jonesboro, AR
This product is essential in your makeup routine! It helps give you that dewy, non oily looking finish and keeps your makeup looking fresh all day as if you had just applied it! This is definitely a must have!
Erin O.
Big Rapids, MI
This is one of my favorite setting sprays if I want to lock on my make up for as it says all night lol! It is so light. Drys fast but not too fast to where I can't dab my beauty blender on it real quick to press it into my skin. Which helps immensely in my make up routine. Also the price point is decent for how much you get and the quality. It doesn't have a strong scent which I like and it feels so refreshing and airy.. I will always have this in my kit.
Sydney C.
Olmsted Falls, OH
This is by far the best setting spray I've used. After a long day of work or a long night partying I saw almost no transfer or loss of makeup anywhere. Theo my issue I found was if it's insanley hot outside with high humidity the setting spray did loose effect but honestly if it's that hot and humid out to melt his setting spray off odds are you shouldn't be outside anyways lol. Overall I absolutely love this and would recommend it to anyone and everyone
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.