BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
This retails for $39 at Sephora and is soooo worth it since one retails for $30! Such a steal! This setting spray is ultra light weight and comes out in a fine mist with a refreshing but not overly powerful fragrance. It sets all your powder into the skin for a flawless finish that will last all day!
Karalynn B.
I put this to the ultimate test today at work. After doing my makeup, I used this spray to set it. After walking 3 miles in the Indiana heat and humidity, my makeup still looked great! The only places it didn't is wear I wiped sweat away. I would definitely recommend this product!
Nicole N.
Amite, LA
This is my favorite urban decay product!! Nothing tops this. The bottle says "all nighter" and means it. This setting spray does not dry my face nor makes it look oily. It works perfect for me and keeps everything I put on in place. The only thing is make sure your make up is perfect because after you spray you won't be able to fix anything. It basically super glues make up to your face. Lol
Krupa Z.
Washington, DC
This spray is great for keeping your makeup on all night! It does wear of a slight bit as the night progresses, but not nearly as much as if I didn't use the spray. I also at times use the spray to put eyeshadow pigments on and if my skin looks too dry so it's got many good uses!
Jaden A.
Jonesboro, AR
This product is essential in your makeup routine! It helps give you that dewy, non oily looking finish and keeps your makeup looking fresh all day as if you had just applied it! This is definitely a must have!
Monique S.
Torrance, CA
I love Urban Decay's All Nighter Makeup setting spray. I use it everyday and my makeup looks pretty darn good by then end of the day, I don't know what I would do without it! I love the mini-sized for traveling and keeping in my car for when I'm in a rush and need to still spray!
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
I love this mist but it smears my mascara if I apply it on after finishing my full face of makeup. I don't know if it's just my eye shape that makes that happen or the mascara that I use but I have used several types of mascara and nothing has changed. It just continues to happen
Meagan P.
Moss Bluff, LA
I am in love with this setting spray. I have no doubt that my makeup will last all day once I've applied. Typically I apply right after putting on my base and once again once I'm done with my makeup look for the day but before mascara. Even on the hottest of days I don't have to worry about my makeup going anywhere and I love it! :)
Kimberly  A.
Canyon Country, CA
This product to me is the holy grail of make up products. For years i have had a problem with make-up melting off of my face, so i went to my local sephora store and the recommended this product to me. Since then it has been my go to product that i always use to make sure that doesn't happen. I wore it at Stagecoach 2015 it was a bout 90-100 degrees outside all 3 days and every day i came back and my make-up looked untouched. I even recommended it to a friend of my and she loves it just as much as i do, it is a truly amazing product
Holly G.
Seattle, WA
This was the first setting spray that I ever purchased, and I really love it. I just ran out, and need to go buy some more of it. I spray it on my face after im done with my makeup, and I also spray a little bit on my beauty blender before I blend out my concealer. Great product!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.