BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Zainab T.
Houston
This is great. Definitely prolongs my makeup wear! I would buy it again. If I had to buy another I doubt it would be as good as this one. Lol I’m just really mad I have the old white bottle.
Tori G.
Definitely best setting spray out there. A little pricey, but you get a lot of product and they payoff is great because you don't have to constantly touch up the look.
Amy V.
Love this product so much ! Even in the traveling size it lasted me awhile. You can find this at any Ulta or Sephora. My makeup stays in place all day it’s a great buy.
Deika D.
Love this product, and I'm pretty sure my clients would agree. Whoever sits in my seat will definitely get a generous spray of this to make sure their makeup stays put!
Erica G.
I live by this, I use it every time I want my makeup to last night all night. It leaves me looking dewy and fresh, no bad smell, and it does last had mine for months . I have dry skin and it works perfectly, I would definitely buy again, on my second bottle
Autry O.
stays on very cooling and nice to the face . some people break out with this but my skin type i just haven't . i'm good with the product and the product is good to me
Lindsey E.
I got this on a whim when I went shopping and didn't intend to grab a setting spray. Last-minute, I remembered I'm out of my usual one and grabbed this because I'd heard good things. I *love* it. I had a huge day at work last day and needed my heavy makeup to last for at least 12 hours under lights because I was doing broadcasts on and off for the election. This seriously kept my makeup perfect and it looked the same during every single one of my call-ins to my company's show. I will never get a different setting spray because it if last through that, it lasts through EVERYTHING.
Cheyenne A.
Lebanon, MO
I really enjoyed this setting spray and it really did set my makeup down and made it last longer. Urban Decay makes some pretty great products and this is one of them.
Leanna B.
Melrose
This setting spray is a good one it will keep your makeup on for a few hours but nothing drastic! Also didn’t control the oil on my face. It did feel very lightweight I would purchase again!
Carly B.
I've really noticed a difference with the wearing of my makeup it stays on longer and when I spray it on my brushes it really brightens up the pigment of my shimmery shades of recommend it to others it smells great as well
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.