BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Krystal W.
Castle Rock, CO
It's my favorite setting spray for summer heat and long lasting looks. It doesn't affect the finish of my makeup- if I'm wearing dewy foundation it stays dewy, if I'm matte it stays matte. The only reason I can't give it five stars is because I feel like it can be a bit drying when I wear it often. I have very dry skin in the winter and need extra hydration so I will still use this when I need long wearing but I will use other hydrating mists along with it.
Nicole N.
Amite, LA
This is my favorite urban decay product!! Nothing tops this. The bottle says "all nighter" and means it. This setting spray does not dry my face nor makes it look oily. It works perfect for me and keeps everything I put on in place. The only thing is make sure your make up is perfect because after you spray you won't be able to fix anything. It basically super glues make up to your face. Lol
Mercedes-Benz T.
For me, this is an okay product. It works better than my other setting spray that I used but I do live in FL so it gets really hot here and I don't like that I have to use so much of the product just to get my makeup to last all day. But it does work well, I just have to use a lot.
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud, FL
By far the BEST finishing spray I've ever used! My make-up stays in place until I take it off and just seems to all melt together for a completely flawless finish. My extremely sensitive skin doesn't react to this product and it will forever be a staple item in my make up routine.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
I am new to setting sprays but I can gladly say they are my new best friend! Keeps my makeup looking good all day and night even in the heat of the day. I've read it had a harsh smell but I don't think it does. Doesn't leave a shiny finish
Alex N.
Nampa, ID
Smell is a little over powering but it is such an amazing product. It makes my makeup last all night and made it look so much better than when I don’t wear it! I will always re buy this if I run out!
Jaleene G.
I have never found any setting spray that works as great as this one does. It really does make such a difference in the longevity of your makeup. Great for combination skin types. I have bought this many times and will continue to do so because it never lets me down in any circumstance even if it's like 100 degree weather outside.
Raven R.
A little pricey but really the best setting spray I've tried. Actually prolongs the staying power of your makeup and keeps it in place. Also works great to minimize that powdery look you can get when you love powder bronzer, blush and highlighter plus setting powder. Love it, tend to stock up when it's on sale.
Marie G.
Vermilion, OH
I felt like the first few times I used this spray it worked really good and then for some reason it just stopped. I have super oily skin and I usually have to blot a few times throughout the day and I feel like this just accentuated my oiliness. Don't get me wrong it made my eye makeup look AMAZING but for my skin it was AWFUL.
Ann L.
McLean, VA
It really does make your makeup last ALLLLLL night. Makeup usually slips on my face, especially concealer, but with this spray morning moves. It is super pricey for a setting spray but I think it's worth it to at least get the travel size for those nights you want everything to be perfect
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.