BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jasmine R.
Columbus, GA
If you want your makeup to stay put you need this in your life! We use this daily for special occasions and our brides. It leaves a natural finish and leaves your makeup looking refreshed all day. There is a trial version so try that out before buying the large bottle of your skeptical.
Jaimie R.
Tampa, FL
I usually use MAC Fix + but I wanted to check out other products on the market and decided to give this one a try and I absolutely love it! I think its a great product and keeps my makeup looking great all day and I live in FL where you never know what weather you are going to get lol
Elizabeth C.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I really like my urban decay setting spray over some other brands that I've tried. The mist is nice and I feel that added protection to my makeup knowing it won't be moving or melting off when I use this. It adds a light finishing touch to my makeup routine that I couldn't live without.
Amber R.
Temecula, CA
best setting spray ever!, makes my work make up last for hours on end!, also if you spray your face and while its drying apply your highlighter it makes it pop like fireworks! This is definitely my favorite setting spray I've ever owned and probably will only ever try this one now because it's perfect
Carolina P.
Providence, RI
I can't get enough of this Setting Spray from Urban Decay. I have dry skin so because of that most products don't work on my skin. It's hard for me to find products that works for my type of skin. I get really dry under my eyes but this spray helps me to deal with it. Specially with my concealer, it sets my makeup and concealer beautifully and won't crease. I just love it. It's a must have product!
Camille S.
Cicero, NY
When I had my make up done for my wedding, the make up artist used this product as a finishing spray to hold my make up in place. It had a matte finish which was very important to me. But most of all this product made my make up stay all day and into the night. This product can be relied on for hours of keeping your make up in place!
Dez E.
This setting spray is amazing for people with oily skin . I tend to get very oily on my cheeks and foundation usually ends up wearing off throughout the day because of that . With this setting spray I no longer have to worry about that nor do I have to worry about being an oily mess .
LA H.
My makeup very rarely will stay on very well no matter the coverage of the makeup. I have very oily skin which is why my makeup doesn't stay very well I tried this spray out and it is lightweight, but I felt as though it made my face look shiny. I do use Mac's Prep and Prime now instead.
Micaela K.
Nothing in the world will keep my makeup on better than this product does. Nothing! I'm not sure if it really keeps me matte, I think my powders do that, but my makeup stays put for much longer than it would without this product. I'd absolutely recommend it to anyone looking for a new holy grail setting spray.
Chelsea C.
Toms River, NJ
Keeps my makeup locked all day long. I have combination skin and my makeup slides off around my nostrils and on my chin. This really keeps it locked into place. Gives you a natural finish. It also feels so refreshing. It's well worth the money. If you are going to be spending all that time and money on the whole look of your makeup you want something that's going to keep it in place all day and night.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.