BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nicole W.
South Bend, IN
I had my doubts but this stuff is amazing! I received a small sample bottle straight from Urban Decay with a large order last summer, for a promotion they were running. In the past I've used many things to set my makeup, or to spray so I don't have that "powdery" makeup-y look - MAC's Fix+, Avene's thermal water sprays, rosewater, Evian, etc. They did a nice job of moisturizing the surface, but nothing to make it last. This stuff blew me away! I already use UD's Naked foundation, and this works beautifully with it. I have normal skin leaning towards the dry side, so I don't have problems with oil but I do have problems with makeup just seeming to fade away, or just look gross in general after a while. Using this makes my face look fresh forever it seems. FYI, Urban Decay's setting sprays are produced by Skindinavia - this is ALL Skindinavia produces, setting sprays. They know what they're doing! Prices are comparable, with the UD versions being just slightly (a dollar or so) higher, possibly for the name brand and prettier packaging.
Diana R.
This spray is pretty amazing! Disclaimer: I only give it 4 out of 5 stars because my absolute favorite setting spray is MAC's Mineralized Charged Water is my #1. FYI: I have combination skin and normally wear matte foundations. Whenever I use the All-Nighter Setting Spray I feel like I get a more every day, going to work kind of set. It's not my go to for heavy duty, "really need this to last all night" make up, but it does the job. I will say, though, my face gets a little oily with this spray that doesn't happen when I use MAC's.
Kelly L.
Plantation, FL
One of my favorite setting sprays! Im not a fan of the scent but I overlook it because it works so well. True to its claims, it makes your makeup last all day or night.
Taylor F.
Beachwood , NJ
Hands down the best setting spray money can buy! It's super light weight and will seriously hold your make up all day long! Definitely worth the money! Nothing compares
Rachel F.
ABSOLUTE BEST! Using this makes my makeup stay flawless for 15+ hours and I can even sleep in it and wake up with only a few minor touch ups needed. Amazing product!
Jillian J.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
UD is one of my favorite makeup setting sprays to use. My skin tone is golden tan every single shade that I use no matter where I go. Am I have a oily skin so when I use this at first it works and it's great. But by the end of the day I am a duly finish instead of Matt m my skin tone is golden tan every single shade that I use no matter where I go. Am I have a oily skin so when I use this at first it works and it's great. But by the end of the day I am a Dewey finish instead of matte. I bought this from ulta and I will continue to use it
Zainab T.
Houston
This is great. Definitely prolongs my makeup wear! I would buy it again. If I had to buy another I doubt it would be as good as this one. Lol I’m just really mad I have the old white bottle.
Alicia R.
San Diego, CA
Spritz this on before I leave and it feels refreshing and cool. Never used a setting spray before but this one seems good. Don't notice a huge difference in how long my makeup lasts though.
Shantelle W.
Love this product. It is my holy grail. Nice spray comes out, fine mist. Makes your makeup last all day. Gives a matte finish. Wish you could buy a giant bottle of this stuff. Good for spraying on your brushes to give your eye shadow and highlighter an extra pop.
Tori G.
Definitely best setting spray out there. A little pricey, but you get a lot of product and they payoff is great because you don't have to constantly touch up the look.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.