BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm new to this product and so far I love it! I like to use mine for two purposes. First, it extends the life of my make up, so i don't need to touch up through out the day. Second, I prefer a spray to a powder because I have dry skin and this gives me a dewy look. Powders end up looking cakey on me.
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an amazing product. At first, I was a bit skeptical about it claiming to last for up to 16 hours but I could honestly believe that they mean what they say. I used the Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray for my prom. It made my makeup last & kept it looking fresh for 14 hours straight, and it gives such an amazing dewy finish. It leaves the skin feeling super soft too.
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my all time holy grail setting spray. It does what it says it is going to do. it set's my makeup and it stays all day even in the hot and humid southern summers. It also takes the powdery finish away when I get a little powder crazy. It doesn't have a super strong smell either.
Jacquie B.
Santa Fe, NM
I've used the NYX matte setting spray and it was nice. However, I used this and all I can say is it's worth it. I remember looking in the mirror at about 6pm and being SHOCKED how non-oily I looked. I have really oily skin, and if I can't get to touching up, I will look O-I-L-Y, especially in the t-zone. This product keeps my makeup from getting really oily right away. I still touch up through-out the day though. It's not going to keep everyone matte, all day, but it was a magical addition into my summer, anti-oil, matte everyday makeup routine.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Love love love this setting spray! I use I'm to set my makeup, spray on blenders and brushes and to prep my face for makeup! It's def my go to to look air brushed! Long lasting, the price is meh, wish it I was cheaper cause it's half water lol.
JaKeirra C.
Fairfax, VA
This is my go to setting spray when I need my makeup to last through anything and everything. I've put my makeup on in the morning, used this setting spray, went to work, and then went out for the night. My makeup stayed in place and was flawless through it all. I love, love, love this.
Shelby C.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I love this setting spray. IT makes my makeup stay put all day. It really makes a huge difference. I have dry skin and it is great for me. It also really helps when I feel I applied too much powder this can take away the cakey look. Whenever I am going out I also reach for this! The only reason I gave it 4/5 is that it is pretty pricey!
Courtney A.
Chandler, AZ
This stuff is literally super glue in a bottle for your makeup. Without all the slickness! Makes my makeup last 8 hours throughout my work day. Not only that but I live in a very hot climate and it really elongates my makeup throughout a very sweaty day. They really set the mark when it comes to facial setting sprays for your makeup.
Alejandra V.
Holy Grail in my book!! My makeup is not complete without this setting spray. I have oily skin and what my routine consists is setting my face first with this spray, apply makeup, then setting powder, and again with the setting spray. It stays locked in for so long! Highly recommended.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
I love the feeling from this spray- it's such a refreshing feeling! I used to swear by this stuff and used it every single time I did my makeup. I have combo skin and I was convinced that this was making a huge difference. Lately, I've been skipping this step and I honestly haven't noticed a difference at all! Find a good primer and foundation and then set with powder, and there's really no need for this spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.