BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
I like this product and it helps My Makeup stay on all day! I don't love the price tag on this spray though! I only purchased this spray a couple of times because of the price. I would recommend it as a product though.
Angelica R.
New britain, CT
I love this setting spray, keep my makeup on all day. Only flaw is I don’t like the smell, it’s not strong but it’s not a smell that I enjoy. I would recommend though. One of the best products I’ve purchased from them.
Michelle G.
Palm Harbor
I’ve tried many different setting sprays but nothing compares to this one. It keeps your makeup locked in place no matter how hot it is. The only downside to this is it is a bit pricey but I definitely would recommend.
emme m.
Me personally haven’t tried this yet but it seems to have great packaging and reviews say that it is amazing so really want to try this out and I’m really hoping that it has make up stay all day and is a great formula.
Makenzie B.
I love this setting spray! It does its job! It gives me a natural finish. Some of my other friends who use it says it gives them a shiny/glowy finish, so I really think it's different for different skin types. I love it overall, the only downer for me is the smell. I don't know if it's just my sense of smell, but the setting spray definitely has a distinct smell. But, I get used to the scent after about 3 minutes of wearing it.
🖤Tiannaaaaa🖤™️ T.
Pagosa Springs
Best product I have ever used to keep makeup on All DAY!!! I have oily skin and even with waterproof eye makeup I tend to get a little raccoon ish by the end of the day. Don't want to be bothered with reapplying your makeup then this is the product for you!
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
This is a great makeup setting spray. I use it all the time but I try not to use it on a daily basis, because it has alcohol in it. I save it for rare occasions when I am going to be outside all day or need my makeup to really last.
Abby M.
This is one of the only setting sprays that I use. My only complaint is that it sometimes can feel a bit sticky. It is easy to use and smells all day like pine trees but I don’t mind. I would definitely buy this again.
Kalani D.
Rialto
Tried and true!! One of the best setting sprays ever and truly does make your face last all night. Keeps my skin oil free and pretty matte throughout the day, if you haven’t tried this out already WHAT’RE you doing ???
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
I use this along with my infallible spray and my makeup does not budge all night and i work in a restaurant. it keeps my makeup matte and in place and melts all the powders into the skin. i would absolutely recommend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.